NZ vs WI Dream11 Team Prediction | 1st Test | West Indies Tour Of New Zealand | 3rd Dec 2020
After an exciting white-ball series, New Zealand and West Indies gear up to lock horns in the longest format of the game. New Zealand has been a dominant force at home in Test matches as they use the home advantage to the fullest while West Indies are still struggling to deliver consistent performances. It will be an exciting contest in red-ball cricket as both teams will be keen to play Test cricket after the pandemic. NZ vs WI Test Match Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 03rd Dec to 07th Dec 2020, 03:30 AM
Venue Name: Seddon Park, Hamilton
This is a classic Test match wicket at Hamilton. It will offer plenty of help for the swing bowlers in the beginning and then will settle down making it easier for batsmen to score. Throughout the match the bowlers will be in the game courtesy of the pitch.
Total Tests: 26
Won batting first: 10
Won chasing: 8
Head to Head:
New Zealand: Kane Williamson (c), Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Kyle Jamieson, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Ajaz Patel, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Neil Wagner, BJ Watling (wk), Will Young
West Indies: Jason Holder (c), Jermaine Blackwood, Kraigg Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Shamarh Brooks, John Campbell, Roston Chase, Rahkeem Cornwall, Shane Dowrich, Shannon Gabriel, Shimron Hetmyer, Chemar Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Keemo Paul, Kemar Roach
NZ vs WI Dream11 Team News:
- The experienced T Latham will open the innings, T Blundell.
- Skipper K Williamson who is also the best batsman in the side will bat at number 3. He will be followed by R Taylor and the very consistent H Nicholls. BJ Watling will be the wicket-keeper and will bat in the lower middle order. Colin de Grandhomme will miss out if the management goes with 5 bowlers.
- T Southee, N Wagner wil be the key bowlers. Young K Jameison will support them.
- K Brathwaite should open the innings. He will have J Campbell as his partner.
- The middle-order will have He will D Bravo, S Brooks, and R Chase while J Blackwood will be the X factor in the batting line-up. S Dowrich will keep wickets and will bat at number 7.
- Skipper J Holder will lead the bowling attack with S Gabriel and K Roach.
NZ vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
NZ Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: T Blundell, B Watling
Batsmen: T Latham, H Nicholls, K Williamson, R Taylor
All-rounders: C de Grandhomme
Bowlers: T Boult, T Southee, K Jameison, N Wagner,
WI Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: S Dowrich
Batsmen: K Brathwaite, D Bravo, J Blackwood, S Brooks, J Campbell
All-rounders: R Chase
Bowler: C Holder, A Joseph, K Roach, S Gabriel
Captain Pick for NZ vs WI Dream11 Team
Option 1: T Southee:
Tim Southee is a gun bowler and his menace increases when the conditions suit his style of bowling. He will be a key asset on this pitch and he will fancy his chances against the batting attack of the West Indies which is vulnerable against the moving ball. Southee has claimed 284 wickets in 73 Tests and has a strike-rate of 57.7.
Option 2: J Holder
The West Indies skipper has upped the ante in recent years to emerge as one of the top all-rounders in the world. Holder has 116 wickets in 43 Tests at an average of 26.69 and has also scored 2012 runs at an average of 31.93. He has made 3 hundred and 8 fifties and he could be very effective in New Zealand.
Option 1: K Jamieson
K Jamieson will be the X factor in this game as he makes an impact in both departments. He has claimed 9 wickets in 2 Tests and has scored 93 runs including a very important knock of 49 runs. He made a massive impact in the Test series against India earlier this year and how he will be a player to watch out for.
Option 2: D Bravo
Darren Bravo is in good form in the practice games. He made scores of 135 and 93 against New Zealand A and he will be the main weapon for West Indies against New Zealand. Bravo has scored 3506 runs at an average of 37.69 with 8 hundred and 17 fifties in 54 Tests.
Top Five Picks For NZ vs WI Dream11 Team:
- K Williamson–80 matches- 6476 runs.
- R Taylor – 101 matches – 7238 runs.
- D Bravo– 54 matches – 3506 runs.
- T Southee: 73 matches – 284 wickets.
- J Holder– 43 matches – 116 wickets.
Best NZ vs WI Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
NZ vs WI Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
New Zealand has the perfect team to dominate the opposition and they have the conditions that will help them. So New Zealand will win this game.
Get All Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head-to-Head, and Grand League Team - Click Here