PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Team Prediction | 2nd T20I | Playing 11 | 8th Nov 2020
Pakistan and Zimbabwe will be involved in their back-to-back 2nd T20I game within a span of 24 hours. Both teams have the caliber and firepower to defeat each other. In the previous game, visitors showed depth in their batting line-up. Meanwhile, the hosts’ middle-order splashed water on the hopes of Zimbabwe, who were out there in search of their maiden T20I win against the hosts. Let’s see if anything changes in the 2nd game of the three-match T20I series.
Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our PAK vs ZIM, 2nd T20I Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 8th November 2020, 04:00 PM
Venue Name: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi
Total matches: 7
Side Batting 1st Won: 2 (T20 Domestic Stats)
Side batting 2nd Won: 5 (T20I Domestic Stats)
Average 1st Inns scores: 158
Head to Head for PAK vs ZIM:
Matches played: 12
PAK Won: 12
ZIM Won: 0
No Result: 00
The pitch at this venue is expected to offer assistance to the batsmen. But, the wicket looked a bit on a slower side towards the end of the inning. And, in the next game spinners will surely dominate the batters.
Pakistan squad: Babar Azam (captain), Shadab Khan (vice-captain), Abdullah Shafiq, Faheem Ashraf, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Rizwan, Musa Khan, Rohail Nazir, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Qadir, Wahab Riaz, and Zafar Gohar
Zimbabwe Squad: Faraz Akram, Ryan Burl, Brian Chari, Tendai Chatara, Chamu Chibhabha, Elton Chigumbura, Tendai Chisoro, Craig Ervine, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Wesley Madhevere, Wellington Masakadza, Carl Mumba, Richmond Mutumbami, Richard Ngarava, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba, Brendan Taylor, Donald Tiripano, Sean Williams, Blessing Muzarabani
PAK vs ZIM, 2nd T20I Dream11 Team News:
- Fakhar Zaman and Haider Ali will be the openers from Pakistan.
- Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez stitched a brilliant partnership in the previous game. They will have to once again play the role of senior players on the side.
- Imad Wasim is a key all-rounder for Pakistan. His spin bowling will be quite effective in the second game.
- Haris Rauf and Wahab Riaz took two wickets each in the series opener. Now, they will be asked to come out with another good bowling effort.
- Chamu Chibhabha and Brendon Taylor will open the innings for Zimbabwe.
- Craige Ervine, Sikander Raza, Wesley Madhaveere, and Sean Williams will give stability to the middle-order of the team.
- Tendai Chisoro, Blessing Muzarabani will be leading the bowling attack of the side.
- No injury news from their dugout after 1st T20I.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
PAK vs ZIM, Dream11 Prediction, 2nd T20I Line-Ups:
PAK Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: M Rizwan
Batsmen: B Azam, F Zaman, H Ali, K Shah
All-rounders: M Hafeez, F Ashraf
Bowlers: H Rauf, M Hasnain, U Qadir, W Riaz
ZIM Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: B Taylor,
Batsmen: E Chigumbura, C Chibhabha
All-rounders: S Williams, S Raza, W Madhevere, R Burl
Bowler: Tendai Chisoro, Chatara, Muzarabani, Ngarava
Captain Pick for PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Team
Option 1: Babar Azam
Babar Azam replicated his fine ODI series form in the T20I format as well. He managed a mesmerizing fifty against the visitors. He will be the perfect candidate for any Dream11 Fantasy
Option 2: Wesley Madheveere
Wesley Madhveere played a brilliant knock of unbeaten 70 runs against the hosts in the T20I series opener. He will be confident enough to come up with another good knock.
Option 1: Brendon Taylor
He is one of the biggest match-winners in the Zimbabwe team. Although he failed to come out with his best in the previous game. But still, fans can anytime expect to play a quick knock.
Option 2: Haider Ali
Haider Ali is a hard-hitting batsman, who failed in the previous game. He scored only 7 runs with the bat before getting dismissed. But his match-winning abilities cannot be ignored.
Top Five Picks For PAK vs ZIM, 2nd T20I Dream11 Team:
- Babar Azam: 41 Matches, 1548 runs, Avg- 45.40
- Fakhar Zaman: 37 Matches, 812 runs, Avg- 22.66
- Mohammad Hafeez: 94 Matches, 2147 runs, Avg- 26.84
- Wesley Madhaveere: 3 Matches, 74 runs, Avg- 23.33
- Haider Ali: 2 Matches, 61 runs, Avg: 33.33
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
PAK vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
We feel that Pakistan will aim for a victory in the 2nd T20I against Zimbabwe. The hosts have a well settled and strong side that will easily outclass the visitors with sheer dominance.