PS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Team Prediction | WBBL | 33rd Match | 14th November 2020
Melbourne Renegades and Perth Scorchers will lock horns in the next fixture of WBBL 2020. Talking about Renegades, they are struggling to make an impact in the tournament, with just one win from 8 games, they sit at the bottom of the table, while Scorchers are slowly and gradually are improving their position. Currently, they have won three out of eight games. So let’s look at the PS-W vs MR-W, Match 33 Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 13th November 2020, 6:45 AM IST
Venue Name: Sydney Showground Stadium
Head to Head:
Matches played: 05
PS-W Won: 3
MR-W Won: 2
No Result: 00
The venue at Sydney has been batting friendly so far and the same is expected in the upcoming game. A score of around 140 is expected in the first innings.
Perth Scorchers Squad: Sophie Devine (c), Megan Banting, Jemma Barsby, Samantha Betts, Nicole Bolton, Piepa Cleary, Lauren Down, Sarah Glenn, Heather Graham, Emma King, Beth Mooney, Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo
Melbourne Renegades Women: Amy Satterthwaite (C), Makinley Blows, Rebecca Carter, Elly Donald, Josie Dooley, Erin Fazackerley, Ella Hayward, Lizelle Lee, Carly Leeson, Rosemary Mair, Sophie Molineux, Courtney Neale, Molly Strano, Courtney Webb, Amy Yates
PS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Team News:
- S Devine and B Mooney will open the innings for Scorchers and is expected to be followed by N Bolton and H Graham.
- Middle-order will be taken care of by the likes of C Piparo and M Banting.
- P Cleary, T Peschel, and S Glenn will lead the pace attack.
- S Molineux and C Leeson will open the innings for Renegades, with A Satterwaite and L Lee at numbers 3 and 4 respectively.
- C Webb, J Dooney, and E Fazackeyley will look after the middle order line up.
- M Blows, M Strano, and R Mair will lead the pace attack.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
PS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
PS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: B Mooney, M Banting
Batsmen: A Jones, C Piparo
All-rounders: S Devine, N Bolton, H Graham
Bowlers: S Glenn, T Peschel, S Barsby, P Cleary
MR-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Dooley, L Lee
Batsmen: A Satterthwaite, E Fazackerley, C Webb
All-rounders: S Molineux
Bowlers: C Neale, C Leeson, M Brown, M Strano, G Wareham
Captain Pick for PS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Team
B Mooney has played 7 innings so far and has scored 287 runs with the highest score of unbeaten 75 runs. He averages 71.75 and has hit the ball at a strike rate of 114.80.
G Wareham has shown his worth by smashing 139 runs off just 5 innings at an average of 46.33 with a strike of 146.31. Don’t miss him out.
T Peschel is the highest wicket-taker for the side with 7 scalps in 7 games at a decent economy of 5.96. Don’t miss her out, she can one reliable bowler Scorchers claim.
S Molineux has been chipping wickets for Renegades with 8 from 7 games. Keeping ger economy of 6, she is expected to keep it tight again for the opposition.
Top 5 Players For PS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Team Prediction:
- R Mair – 4 innings – 5 wickets – 5.42 economy
- C Webb – 6 innings- 105 runs – 17.50 average
- S Devine – 7 innings – 182 runs – 32.33 average
- A Jones – 1 innings – 25 runs – 25.00 average
- S Glenn – 7 innings – 5 wickets – 6.15 economy
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best PS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
PS-W vs MR-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Looks like, Perth Scorchers have started to settle down the sand and are back in form. Having a better line up, they will notch a victory here.