RR vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction | IPL 2020 | 45th match | 25th Oct 2020
Rajasthan Royals will lock horns with Mumbai Indians in the 45th game of the tournament. The defending champions will look to consolidate their position in the league table. Meanwhile, the Royals have a do or die situation in front of them. They will have to win the game in order to keep their chances to qualify for the playoffs alive. However, at the end of the day fans will get to watch a cracking contest between the two star-studded teams. So let’s look at our RR vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 25th October 2020, 07:30 PM
Venue Name: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Total matches: 15
Total matches: 44
Side Batting 1st Won: 19
Side batting 2nd Won: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 127
Head to Head for RR vs MI:
Matches played: 23
MI Won: 12
No Result: 00
The pitch will offer a tough battle between bat and ball. Fast-bowlers might get some swing in the first couple of overs followed by spinners coming into the attack lately. Meanwhile, batsmen are also expected to get assistance while batting.
RR Squad: Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Andrew Tye, Kartik Tyagi, Steven Smith (c), Ankit Rajpoot, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Riyan Parag, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, Akash Singh, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shashank Singh, Varun Aaron, Tom Curran, Robin Uthappa, Aniruddha Joshi, Jofra Archer
MI squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Digvijay Deshmukh, Aditya Tare (wk), Saurabh Tiwary, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Chris Lynn, Hardik Pandya, Sherfane Rutherford, Anmolpreet Singh, Mohsin Khan, Mitchell McClenaghan, Prince Balwant Rai, Anukul Roy, Ishan Kishan, Dhawal Kulkarni, Trent Boult, Jayant Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson
RR vs MI Dream11 Team News:
- Royals have nothing much to change but to expect that their star performers should come up with good and combined effort against defending champions.
- Robin Uthappa has finally gained his convincing touch with the bat. He will look to go for a quickfire knock against MI.
- Steve Smith, Jos Buttler and Sanju Samson’s performance will also decide the fate of RR in the tournament.
- Jofra Archer has done a great job with the ball. But, he hasn’t got enough support from the other bowling end. Someone has to step forward to complement England’s quick.
- Mumbai Indians have been dominating every single opponent they have faced until now in IPL 2020.
- Rohit Sharma’s injury is the only concern for MI. He might be rested for one more game by the management keeping playoffs in mind.
- Trent Boult marked a strong comeback after a forgettable game against KXIP. He took a three-for against CSK. And, Kiwi pacer will be confident enough to do well against the Royals.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Nathan Coulter Nile have also done a commendable job for their side in this tournament.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
RR vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
RR Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Buttler
Batsmen: S Smith, S Samson, R Uthappa
All-rounders: R Tewatia, B Stokes, R Parag
Bowler: J Archer, K Tyagi, S Gopal, A Rajpoot
MI Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Q de Kock
Batsmen: R Sharma/Saurabh Tiwary, I Kishan, S Yadav
All-rounders: K Pollard, H Pandya, K Pandya
Bowlers: J Bumrah, N Coulter Nile, R Chahar, Trent Boult
Captain Pick for RR vs MI Dream11 Team
Option 1: Quinton de Kock
Quinton de Kock is performing exceeding well from the past 6 games for his team. He has notched 4 half-centuries and emerged as the main reason behind MI’s success. He is a perfect player to pick as a skipper in Dream11 Team Prediction Fantasy.
Option 2: Jos Buttler
Jos Buttler has got a decent backing from his skipper Steve Smith. This is the reason he has managed to win a couple of games for his side single-handedly. If he gets going then RCB will surely have a bad day against the Royals on Sunday.
Option 1: Sanju Samson
Sanju Samson played a 36 run knock for his team in the previous game. This is an alarming bell for the bowlers that the Kerala born player has gained his form and will make the mockery of the bowling unit on the back of his clinical batting.
Option 2: Suryakumar Yadav
Suryakumar Yadav is in fine touch with the bat. And, he has hogged the spotlight on a couple of occasions, who will be expected to click another fine and quickfire knock for Mumbai Indians.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
Best RR vs MI Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
RR vs MI Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
We think Mumbai Indians will easily outclass the struggling side of Rajasthan Royals in the upcoming match. MI has already defeated the same side earlier in this tournament. It is a do or die game for the Royals. But, they look on backfoot with nothing going in their favor.