SA vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction | 1st T20I | England Tour Of South Africa | 27 Nov 2020
T20I cricket resumes and it is the ODI world champions England take on South Africa. The first match of the T20I series will be played on 27th November at Cape Town. Both teams will be eager to make a mark in this tournament and hence this will be an interesting contest. So let’s look at the SA vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 27th November 2020, 09:30 PM
Venue Name: Newlands, Cape Town
This is the first game of the T20I series so it will be a fresh wicket and hence the batsmen will fancy their chances. Expect a perfect T20 track with plenty of runs on the board.
Average first innings score:
166 (In previous encounters at this venue)
Head to head:
Total games: 19
South Africa– Quinton de Kock (c), Temba Bavuma, Junior Dala, Faf du Plessis, Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen, George Linde, Keshav Maharaj, Janneman Malan, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lutho Sipamla , Jon-Jon Smuts, Glenton Stuurman, Pite van Biljon, Rassie van der Dussen, Kyle Verreynne.
England– Eoin Morgan (c), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Jofra Archer, Sam Billings, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Dawid Malan, Adil Rashid, Ben Stokes, Reece Topley, Mark Wood
SA vs ENG Dream11 Team News:
- Q de Kock was in stellar form in the IPL. So he will open the innings. The management will put R Hendricks as his opening partner.
- The highly experienced Faf du Plessis will bat at number 3. He will be the engine of SA’s batting unit as he can anchor the innings as well play big innings. R van der Dussen will bat in the middle order with H Klassen the finisher along with A Pheklukawayo who will play the role of the all-rounder.
- A Nortje and K Rabada was breathing fire in the IPL. They will be expected to do the same and they will have L Ngidi for support while T Shamsi will be the spinner.
- England has plenty of options for the opening slot. But it seems they will go with the traditional openers that is J Roy and J Bairstow.
- The team might push Ben Stokes at three considering his urge to play in the top-order. E Morgan and D Malan will hold the innings together in the middle order will J Buttler will be asked to finish the innings.
- J Archer will lead the pace attack while A Rashid will handle the spin department. Mark Wood will be the other pacer.
SA vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
SA Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Q de Kock, H Klassen
Batsmen:, Faf du Plessis, R van der Dussen, R Hendricks, D Miller
All-rounders: A Pheklukawayo,
Bowler: A Nortje, T Shamsi, K Rabada, L Nigidi
ENG Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Bairstow, J Buttler
Batsmen: D Malan, J Roy, E Morgan
All-rounders: B Stokes, S Curran
Bowlers: J Archer, A Rashid, M Wood, C Jordan
Captain Pick for SA vs ENG Dream11 Team
Option 1: Q de Kock
de Kock was in stellar form in the IPL and he will be eager to continue his good form. He bats at the top of the order and plays the big shots fearlessly. So expect him to make then most of the powerplay overs. He has scored more than 6000 runs in 200 T20 games and has an average of 33.59 and a strike-rate of 138.67.
Option 2: Ben Stokes
Ben Stokes is having a dream run since the last year. He won his team the World Cup and played a legendary knock in the Ashes and then scored a hundred in the IPL. The all-rounder now will be eager to repeat the heroics in the T20I series. He has scored 2615 runs in 131 T20 games and has also picked 70 wickets. He is in prime form and has the habit of rising to the occasion.
Option 1: J Roy
Jason Roy is one of the most dangerous opening batsmen in the world at the moment. His all-out aggressive batting approach allows him to pile up runs in the powerplay overs. He loves pace on the ball so he will fancy his chances against South Africa’s pace attack. He has more than 5000 runs in 210 T20 games at a strike-rate of 144.12 and he averages 27.78.
Option 2:A Nortje
A Nortje set the IPL on fire with his brutal pace. He bowled over after over at a terrific pace and claimed wickets in heaps. And now he will be eager to breathe more fire donning the jersey of his national team. He has 49 wickets in 38 games at a strike-rate of 16.9. But what makes him dangerous is his recent form where he is clicking 150 kph regularly.
Top 5 Players For SA vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction:
- E Morgan – 94 matches – 2280 runs
- Faf du Plessis– 47 matchs–1470 runs
- B Stokes– 26 games –305 runs- 14 wickets
- K Rabada– 24 matches –30 wickets
- A Nortje– 3 matches –2 wickets
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Best SA vs ENG Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
SA vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
England is the world champion for a reason. They have gun players and play an aggressive brand of cricket which makes the favorites in any match they play. So in this match too expect them to win this game.