SA vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction | 3rd T20I | South Africa vs England | 01 Dec 2020
Mighty England has pocketed the T20I series by winning the first 2 games and now will enter the 3rd game on 01st December with an intention to continue their dominance. At the same time, they will want to have a look at some of their fringe players and thus may give chances to the new-comers. On the other hand, South Africa will have plenty of problems to address and this 3rd match allows them to experiment and check some other combinations. So let’s look at the SA vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time-01 December 2020, 09:30 PM
Venue Name: Newlands, Cape Town
The pitch should become slower and slower as the game progresses and thus will assist the bowlers more. The batsmen will have to wait for their chances and should show lots of patience to score runs in this game.
Average first innings score:
162 (In previous encounters at this venue)
Head to head:
Total games: 22
South Africa– Quinton de Kock (c), Temba Bavuma, Junior Dala, Faf du Plessis, Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen, George Linde, Keshav Maharaj, Janneman Malan, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lutho Sipamla , Jon-Jon Smuts, Glenton Stuurman, Pite van Biljon, Rassie van der Dussen, Kyle Verreynne.
England– Eoin Morgan (c), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Jofra Archer, Sam Billings, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Dawid Malan, Adil Rashid, Ben Stokes, Reece Topley, Mark Wood
SA vs ENG Dream11 Team News:
- Q de Kock has looked good in both games while T Bavuma has looked pale. So the management might replace him with R Hendricks at the top of the order.
- Faf du Plessis will bat in the middle overs with R van der Dussen as the anchor. D Miller should get a game and he will be the finisher along with H Klassen.
- A Nortje and K Rabada will be the strike bowlers along with L Ngidi. G Linde will also be a key bowler for the team along with T Shamsi.
- The pair of J Roy and J Buttler will open the innings with D Malan as the anchor at number 3.
- England has used J Bairstow at number 4 with B Stokes at 5. In this match, they can make Stokes batter high in the batting order with E Morgan batting in the lower-middle order.
- With the pitch assisting spin, M Ali should find a place in the team along with A Rashid who is the lead spinner for the hosts.
- J Archer, S Curran, and C Jordan will be the key bowlers. T Curran should get another game.
SA vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
SA Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Q de Kock, H Klassen
Batsmen:, Faf du Plessis, R van der Dussen, R Hendricks, D Miller
All-rounders: A Pheklukawayo,
Bowler: A Nortje, T Shamsi, K Rabada, L Nigidi
ENG Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Bairstow, J Buttler
Batsmen: D Malan, J Roy, E Morgan
All-rounders: B Stokes, S Curran
Bowlers: J Archer, A Rashid, M Wood, C Jordan
Captain Pick for SA vs ENG Dream11 Team
Option 1: D Malan
D Malan is a slow starter but he is known to play big innings and he is in great form. In the last match he scored a match-winning knock of 55 runs from 40 balls and was the man of the match. On this track, he will be a very useful batsman and should be expected to play another big inning. He averages 47.25 in T20I cricket and has scored 756 runs in 18 innings. Importantly he has scored 8 fifties and 1 hundred in these 18 games.
Option 2: Ben Stokes
Ben Stokes hasn’t been at his best in this series so far yet he has scored 53 runs in 2 games. He is also a very valuable bowler and can bowl the tough overs which offers him the chance to claim wickets. He has 2668 runs in 123 T20 innings at an average of 25.90 and he has also claimed 70 wickets in 94 innings at a strike-rate of 23.4.
Option 1: E Morgan
E Morgan hasn’t set the stage on fire in the T20I series so far but has scored valuable runs in both games. He scored 12 runs in the first game and then made another 26* runs to steer the team home in the second game. Morgan has an impressive average of 30.37 in T20 cricket and he has a strike-rate of 138.98. He has experience of 94 T20Is and has scored 14 fifties.
Option 2: A Rashid
A Rashid will be the X factor in this game as the slow wicket is very useful for his style of bowling. As the ball will grip off the surface, Rashid will become even more dangerous. He has claimed 2 wickets in the last game and gave away only 23 runs.
Top 5 Players For SA vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction:
- E Morgan – 94 matches – 2278 runs
- Faf du Plessis– 47 matchs–1476 runs
- B Stokes– 26 games –358 runs- 14 wickets
- A Rashid- 51 matches- 51 wickets
- K Rabada– 26 matches –31 wickets
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Best SA vs ENG Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head:
SA vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
England has showcased their strength in the first two games and at the moment their juggernaut looks unstoppable. So in this 3rd T20I, England will win the game.