SCO vs STA Dream11 Team Prediction | BBL 2020-21 | Match 9 | Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars | 16th Dec 2020
Perth Scorchers and Melbourne Stars will lock horns in the next fixture of BBL10. The match takes place in Launceston at the University of Tasmania Stadium on December 16. Melbourne Stars sits at the peak of the points table with two wins from two games, while Scorchers have grabbed the last spot with losing the opening game to Melbourne Renegades. Let’s go through our Dream11 Team Prediction for the upcoming BBL 2020-21 game between Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars.
Date & Time: 16th December 2020, 1:45 PM IST
Venue: Aurora Stadium, Launceston, Launceston
The wicket of the University of Tasmania keeps changing. Last season it favored the batsmen, let’s see how it turns out to be this season.
Winners at this venue (recent 5 T20s):
Team batting first: 2
Team batting second: 3
Last five matches:(Recent first)
PRS: L L L W L
MLS: W W L W L
Perth Scorchers: Mitch Marsh (C), Ashton Agar, Fawad Ahmad, Cameron Bancroft, Jason Behrendorff, Joe Clarke (replacement), Cameron Gannon, Cameron Green, Liam Guthrie (replacement), Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, Matt Kelly, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Jhye Richardson, Corey Rocchiccioli (replacement), Jason Roy, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman
Melbourne Stars: Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ben Dunk, Andre Fletcher (WI), Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Dilbar Hussain (PAK), Nick Larkin, Tom O’Connell, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa
SCO vs STA Dream11 Team News:
- Gauthier replaces Cameron Green who is busy serving for the national side, while Rocchiccioli comes in for Ashton Agar who suffered a calf strain.
- Agar will miss few games but is expected to re-join the squad when he is completely fit.
- They might not make any changes as it was their opening game and will like to give one more chance to the players.
- Stars are likely to make no changes to their winning combination.
- Marcus Stonis and A Fletcher will again step up to giving a promising start to the side, followed by Skipper Maxwell and Hilton Cartwright.
- Nick Larkin and Ben Dunk will be asked to do the late hitting for the side, while Adam Zampa will trouble with his twist and turs and Billy Stanlake and Dilbar will form a pace attack.
SCO vs STA Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
STA Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: B Dunk
Batsmen: A Fletcher, N Larkin, Hilton
All-rounders: G Maxwell, M Stoinis, Clint Hinchliffe
Bowlers: A Zampa, D Hussain, B Stanlake, Liam Hatcher
SCO Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: J Inglis
Batsmen: C Munro, A Turner, C Bancroft, J Clarke
All-rounders: M Marsh, A Agar
Bowlers: A Tye, J Behrendorff, F Ahmed, M Kelly
Captain Pick for SCO vs STA Dream11 Team
Option 1: C Munro
Colin Munro – New Zealand openers didn’t get runs in the last game but you cannot deny the fact that he is capable of making big hits and doing wonders up the order.
Option 2: M Stoinis
Marcus Stoinis- star of the last season has again shown his worth as he smashed 61 runs off 37 balls in the previous game. Not just with the bat, but his bowling skills have been lethal recently.
Option 1: Adam Zampa
Adam Zampa bowled brilliantly last time out. He conceded 10 runs and bagged two wickets to help his team reach glory. This Australian internationals has an amazing series against India as well.
Option 2: Jhye Richardson
Jhye Richardson was economical with the ball in the previous game. Chipping two wickets from 3.3 overs and conceding just 20 runs speaks a lot about his skills and bowling variations.
Top five Picks For SCO vs STA Dream11 Team:
- Liam Livingstone – 9 matches – 313 runs – 34.78 average
- Josh Inglis – 10 matches – 294 runs – 29.40 average
- Fawad Ahmed – 10 matches- 9 wickets – 6.84 economy
- N Coulter-Nile – 7 matches – 8 wickets – 6.77 economy
Best SCO vs STA Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head To Head
SCO vs STA Dream11 Team Prediction: Who will win the match
Going by the winning streak, Stars surely have an upper hand here. They have won back to back games and will be eager to gram the third win in a row. Also, they have a better line up on the papers. Our Dream11 Team Prediction experts have predicted that it is going to be a close affair but Melbourne Stars will win the game.