SHA vs DUB Dream11 Team Prediction | Match 15 | Dream11 Emirates D20 League | 15th Dec 2020
The next fixture of Emirates D20 will be between Shahraj and Dubai at Dubai International Stadium. At present, Shahrah sits at the 4th spot with two wins from three games, while Dubai on the fourth spot with two wins from four games. Both the teams will now be fighting hard to improve their ranking at the points table. Let’s go through our Dream11 Team Prediction for the upcoming game of Dream11 Emirates D20 League.
Date & Time: 15th December, 10:30 PM IST
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
The pitch at Dubai International Stadium works for Batsmen as well as the bowlers. Bowlers must take full advantage of swing in the initial overs and batsmen will enjoy bating in the death overs.
Average 1st inns score at this venue(in recent five matches)- 159
Highest score in the tournament so far- 181
Total matches played so far in the tournament- 6
Matches won by the team batting first- 4
Matches won by the team batting second- 3
Sharjah: Faisal Khan, Fayyaz Ahmad (C), Khalid Shah, Renjth Mani, Yuvraj Barua, Badiuzzama Sayed, Kashif Daud, Mohammed Halan, Umair Ali, Mohammad Boota (WK), Nathan Shibu (WK), Arsalan Javed, Faisal Altaf, Hafeez Rahman, Krishan Paul.
Dubai Pulse Secure (DUB): Adnaan Khan, Ali Naseer, Bilal Cheema, Muhammad Hassan, Muhammad Usman, Nilansh Keswani, Omer Farooq, Punya Mehra, Rahul Bhatia, Ronak Panoly, Rudra Madhav, Saqib Manshad, Shahrukh Sheikh, Syed Haider Shah, Tahir Latif
SHA vs DUB Dream11 Team News:
- Sharjah will not risk making changes to their winning combination.
- Khalid Shah and R Mani will open the innings, followed by skipper F Ahmad and K Daud at number 3 and 4 respectively.
- Middle Order and late hitting responsibilities are on U Ali, B Sayed, and Yujraj Barua.
- Krishan Paul, H Rahman, and F Khan will have to keep their line tight and do not let batsmen smash them much.
- Tema Dubai has won their previous game against Ajman and is likely to make no changes to their playing 11 for the upcoming fixture.
- Adnan Khan and S Haider will step onto the field to open the innings, for the side, followed by R Panoply and Punya Mehra.
- Skipper Shahrukh Ahmed, Bilal Cheema, and Omer Rafooq will look after the middle order line up and will do necessary late hitting for the side.
- Tahir Latif, Ali Naseer, and Nilansh Keswani will look after the bowling department.
SHA vs DUB Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
SHA Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: F Ahmed
Batsmen: R Mani, K Shah, Y Barua
All-rounders: K Daud, U Ali, B Sayed
Bowlers: A Javed, H Rahman, K Paul, F khan
DUB Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: A Khan, B Cheema, S Haider
Batsmen: P Mehra, R Panoly
All-rounders: M Hasan, O Farooq, Shahrukh Ahmed
Bowlers: T Latif, N Keswani, A Naseer
Captain Pick for SHA vs DUB Dream11 Team
Option 1: T Latif
Tahir Latif has been lethal with the ball. In four matches, he has chipped 10 wickets at an economy of 6 with the best figure of 4/25.
Option 2: F Ahmed
F Ahmed has scored maximum runs for Shahrah. Looks like, he is in good touch as he has scored 112 runs in just three innings at an average of 37.33.
Option 1: K Daud
Kashif Daud has bagged five wickets in three innings. He has kept his economy under 6 and is expected to trouble the batsmen again.
Option 2: Syed Haider
Syed Haider scored brilliant 55 runs against Abu Dhabi in his opening game fr Dubai. He shouldn’t be taken lightly as he is capable of smashing every ball out of the boundaries.
Top three Picks For SHA vs DUB Dream11 Team:
- Nilansh Keswani – 4 innings – 3 wickets – 5.08 economy
- M Usman – 2 innings – 60 runs – 48 highest score
- Khalid Shah – 88 runs -3 innings – 29.33 average
Best SHA vs DUB Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head To Head
SHA vs DUB Team11 Team Prediction: Who will win the match
Both the teams are on the same page. Having equal strength, it will be one nailbiting contest. However, Dubai seems better on papers. So Our Dream11 Team Prediction has a great level of success in the ongoing league and users can trust them going ahead. We bet on Dubai to win this encounter.