SOP vs NOR Dream11 Team Prediction | Match 18 | Quaid-e-Azam Trophy | 2nd Dec 2020
Southern Punjab and Northern will face each other in the 18th match of the tournament. Both the teams are coming into this match after a draw and are very identical when it comes to the points. They have played 5 matches each and have won two. They both have 74 points but Southern Punjab is at the first position because of their net run-rate.
For NOR, Nauman Ali has been the stand-out performer and has led the bowling attack very well. He has 35 wickets. For SOP, Hussain Talat has been excellent with the bat. He averages close to 89 in the tournament at the moment. Let’s go through our Dream11 Prediction for the ECS T10 Malta game.
Date & Time: 2nd December 2020, 10:30 AM IST
Venue: United Bank Limited Sports Complex, Karachi.
The pitch has improved a lot compared to the earlier games and the batsmen are finding it easier to bat on. In the last few matches, the teams batting first have managed to reach 400 with ease. In fact, Southern Punjab had 527 runs against Central Punjab in the 1st innings of their previous match.
Total games played in this tournament: 5
Matches won by the team batting first: 2
Matches won by the chasing team: 1
Matches drawn: 2
Recent result for the team (recent first)
SOP- D, D, L, W, W
NOR- D, D, W, W, L
Southern Punjab: Shan Masood (c), Hussain Talat (vc), Aamer Yamin, Bilawal Bhatti, Dilbar Hussain, Imran Rafiq, Maqbool Ahmed (wk), Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Ilyas, Mohammad Irfan, Saif Badar, Salman Ali Agha, Umar Siddiq Khan, Umar Khan, Zahid Mehmood and Zeeshan Ashraf (wk)
Northern: Zeeshan Malik, Nasir Nawaz, Umar Amin, Faizan Riaz, Sarmad Bhatti, Asif Ali, Hammad Azam, Jamal Anwar (wk), Salman Irshad, Nauman Ali (c), Waqas Ahmed, Ali Sarfaraz, Fahran Shafiq, Naved Malik, Sadaf Hussain, Tauseeq Shah.
SOP vs NOR Dream11 Team News:
- In the previous match, the skipper Umar Siddiq led the team from the front with 94 and 63 while batting at number 3.
- Agha Salman was the star performer in the previous match. He had 169 and 22 with the bat while batting in the lower middle-order and also had managed to pick three wickets.
- Zahid Mahmood had an excellent outing with the ball in the last match where he ended up picking five wickets in the 2nd innings. He had 7 wickets in total in the match.
- Northern almost won their previous match but couldn’t pick the final wicket against Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the match ended up on a draw. This is their 2nd draw in a row.
- Munir Riaz was the star performer in the previous match. He had 5 wickets in the first innings and had picked up 2 wickets in the 2nd innings.
- While batting at the middle-order, Asif Ali played a blistering knock of 52* from 45 deliveries in the first innings of the previous match. The knock had 2 sixes and 4 fours.
- Faizan Riaz had a great outing in the last match. He scored a brilliant 146 in the 1st innings and followed it up with 56.
SOP vs NOR Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
SOP Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Z Ashraf
Batsmen: S Masood, Z Abbas, U Siddiq, I Rafiq, S Badar
All-rounders: A Salman, M Imran
Bowlers: A Shafiq, B Bhatti, Z Mahmood
NOR Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: U Masood
Batsmen: A Ali, U Amin, S Bhatti, Z Malik
All-rounders: H Azam, F Riaz
Bowlers: N Ali, W Ahmed, A Jamal, A Mahmood
Captain Pick for SOP vs NOR Dream11 Team
Option 1: Agha Salman
Agha Salman is the leading run-scorer for Southern Punjab. He has 458 runs and averages close to 76.33. He also has 11 wickets to his name with the best of 4 for 68.
Option 2: Mohammad Nawaz
Mohammad Nawaz has been consistent in the tournament so far. He has 421 runs from his 3 matches and he averages 84.20 here. He also has picked up 8 wickets.
Option 1: Nauman Ali
Nauman Ali is having an excellent tournament. He has 35 wickets with the best of 11 for 108 and is currently the 2nd leading wicket-taker in the tournament.
Option 2: Hussain Talat
Hussain Talat averages close to 89 in the tournament. He has played only three matches but has scored 441 runs so far with two tons to his name. He can also contribute with the ball.
Top Five Picks For SOP vs NOR Dream11 Team:
Zahid Mahmood – 5 matches – 32 wickets – 3.77 economy rate
Umar Amin – 5 matches – 344 runs – 43 average
Sarmad Bhatti – 5 matches- 286 runs- 35.75 average
Hammad Azam – 5 matches – 428 runs -61.14 average
Faizan Riaz- 5 matches – 377 runs- 47.12 average
Best SOP vs NOR Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head To Head
SOP vs NOR Dream11 Team Prediction: Who will win the match
Both the teams are identical when it comes to the performance in the tournament which makes this match an interesting one. There is a high chance that the match would end in a draw.
Get All Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head-to-Head, and Grand League Team - Click Here