SPC vs VCC Dream11 Team Prediction | 18th Sept 2020 | ECS T10 Capelle
We are here to give a brief review over SPC vs VCC Dream 11 Prediction for the upcoming match. The user will surely get the necessary help by using out advice while picking a fantasy team.
The 11th fixture of European Cricket Series Capelle, 2020 will be played between Sparta Cricket 1888 and Voorburg Cricket Club on 18th Sept, i.e on Friday. After back to back wins, Sparta Cricket couldn’t hold on their momentum for long and were handed over their first defeat of the tournament by Excelsior 20 by 7 wickets. At present, Sparta Cricket sits on the second stop of the standing with three wins in four games.
On the other hand, Voorburg Cricket Club is yet to open their account as they lay at the bottom of the points table. Hopefully, this time they would come up a lucky playing 11 that can twist their fortune for the rest of the tournament.
Date and Time: 18th Sept 2020 & 12:30 PM
Venue Name: Sportpark Bermweg Capelle, Netherlands
In the initial games, the surface was seen giving advantages to the batsmen but most of the games played yesterday had seen bowlers on the superior side.
SPC vs VCC Dream 11 Team News:
- L Van-wyk can come in place of V Singh for this game. No other player is expected to be swapped.
- Musa Ahmad and Ali Raza will open the innings for the side, followed by Mudassar Bukhari.
- Tim de Kok, M Latif, L Van-wyk, and Manin Singh will do the hitting in the middle order.
- J Martijn Snoep, M Ahmed, and Max Hoornweg will lead the bowling attack.
- T Bajwa hasn’t been awe-inspiring with the bat, so he can make way for T de Grooth for this game.
- R Van der Giessen can be brought for this encounter in place of P Boissevain.
- S de Leede is yet to feature for VCC and maybe for this encounter, he can replace A Zaka who has been pointless with the ball.
- Bas de Leede will open the innings for VCC alongside Aryan Dutt, followed by T de Grooth on number 3.
- L Van-wyk, V Kingma, Y Hamid will be seen doing hitting in the middle order.
- I Ahmed, S de Leede, and S Kamal will lead the bowling department for VCC.
Check out our Experts latest Online Cricket Betting Tips for Today’s match.
SPC vs VCC Squad:
Sparta Cricket 1888 Squad
Manin Singh, Mudassar Bukhari, Vikramjit Singh, Nasrat Ibrahimkhil, Lenert van Wyk, Faisal Iqbal,Danish Umar, Prithvi Balwantsingh, Joost Martijn Snoep, Mamoon Latif, Ali Raza, Quirijn Gunning, Usman Saleem, Sawan Sardha, Max Hoornweg, Ivo Hoornweg, Finley Bijkerk, Tom Hoornweg, Gagan Singh, Lovepreet Singh, Craig Ambrose, Tim de Kok and Musa Ahmad.
Voorburg CC Squad
Stijn De Leede, Tom de Grooth, Bas de Leede, Philippe Boissevain, Ali Qasim Ahmed, Iftikhar Ahmad, Aryan Dutt, Nirav Kulkarni, Steffen Mulder Tobias Nota, Righardt Pieterse, Alyan Razzaqi, Floris De Lange, Vivian Kingma, Remco Giessen, Ariff Khan, Arslan Ahmed, Atif Zaka, Harold Vogelaar, Jenagan Kanagasabapathy, Rehan Waheed, Ricardo Goncalves, Sajjad Kamal, Shawn Francis, Tahir Bajwa, and Yasir Hamid.
SPC vs EXC Dream11 Prediction, Line Ups:
SPC Playing 11:
Wicketkeeper: T de Kok, A Raza
Batsmen: M Latif, F Iqbal, M Ahmed
All-Rounder: M Bukhari, V Singh/ L Van-wyk
Bowlers: M Singh, J Sneop, M Hoornweg, I Hoornweg
Wicketkeeper: T Nota, R van der Giessen
Batsmen: T de Grooth, F de Lange, R Waheed
All-Rounder: B de Leede, A Dutt, V Kingma
Bowlers: I Ahmed, S de Leede/ A Raza, S Kamal
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for this match.
Top Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Option 1: Bas de Lee
Coming at number 2, Bas de Leede has the highest run-scorer in the tournament so far with 114 runs from 3 games. His consistency towards the game makes him an ideal choice as Captain.
Option 2: Musa Ahmed
He has scored maximum runs for Sparta and is expected to remain in form. In 4 games, he has got 87 runs along with 3 wickets to his name.
Option1: Tim de Kok
Another reliable Sparta player you can pick is Tim de Kok. Having an average of 28.00, he has scored 84 runs in 4 innings. He can play a blinder on him.
Option 2: Manin Singh
He has been economical with the ball for Sparta. Bowling 2.3 overs, he has conceded 31 runs with 2 wickets scalped. A favorable choice as vice-captain.
Best SPC vs VCC Dream11 Fantasy Team Combination:
Head To Head
SPC vs VCC Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match:
According to us, Sparta clearly stands ahead of VCC. Having won three out of four games, Sparta would again step up with an intention of gifting another defeat to Voorburg. Hence, we bet on Sparta Clun 1888.