SS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Team Prediction | WBBL | 23rd match | 07th November 2020
The 23rd fixture will be played between Sydney Sixers and Hobart Hurricanes at the North Sydney Oval, Sydney on the 7th of November 2020. Sixer, so far have entertained their fans with a brilliant performance. With three wins from 5 games, Sixers sits at the second spot, while Hurricanes could only manage to win a single game, so they have to be happy with the 6th spot on the points table.
Date & Time- 07th November 2020, 10:10 AM IST
Venue Name: North Sydney Oval, Sydney, Australia
Head to Head:
Matches played: 05
SS-W Won: 4
HB-W Won: 1
No Result: 00
Well, it is predicted that rains have completely disappeared from Sydney and might not come anytime soon. The surface at North Sydney Oval is good for batting as boundaries are shorter here. A high scoring game is expected here.
Sydney Sixers Women: Ellyse Perry, Alyssa Healy, Lauren Cheatle, Dane van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp, Erin Burns, Ashleigh Gardner, Angela Reakes, Jodie Hicks, Stella Campbell, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Maddy Darke, Emma Hughes, Sarah Aley, Lisa Griffith
Hobart Hurricanes: Corinne Hall (c), Nell Bryson Smith, Nicola Carey, Brooke Hepburn, Erica Kershaw, Hayley Matthews, Sasha Moloney, Rachel Priest, Chloe RaffertyOval., Amy Smith, Naomi Stalenberg, Emma Thompson, Chloe Tryon, Belinda Vakarewa
SS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Team News:
- E Perry and A Healy will open the innings, followed by A Gardner and M Kapp.
- E Burns, D van Niekerk, and A Reakes will lead the middle order.
- L Griffith, H Silver Holmes, and S Campbell will lead the bowling department.
- If selected in playing 11, Nell Bryson Smith and Chloe Rafferty will make their respective Hurricanes debuts.
- R Priest and N Stalenberg will open the inning, followed by H Mathews and N Carey.
- C Tryon, C Hall, and S Moloney will look after the middle order.
- A Smith, B Hepburn, and B Vakarewa will lead the bowling department for the side.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
SS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
SS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: A Healy
Batsmen: A Gardner, E Burns, J Hicks, A Reakes
All-rounders: E Perry, M Kapp, D Van
Bowlers: H Silver, S Campbell, L Griffith
HB-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: R Priest, E Kershaw
Batsmen: N Stalenberg, C Hall, S Moloney
All-rounders: N Carey, C Tryon, H Mathews
Bowler: B Vakarewa, A Smith, B Hepburn
Captain Pick for SS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Team
Option 1: E Perry
E Perry has been impressed with both bat and ball. In three innings, she has scored 88 runs along with four wickets in her pocket.
Option 2: N Stalenberg
N Stalenberg has got 71 runs off his bat in three innings at an average of 35.50. Don’t miss him out, he can be impactful again.
Option 1: A Healy
A Healy has slammed 100 runs in three innings for Sixers at an average of 33.33 and at a strike rate of 185.18.
Option 2: M Kapp
M Kapp can be another vice-captain option with five wickets to her name in an economy of 4.44.
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Top 5 Players For SS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Team Prediction
- C Tryon – 3 innings – 61 rins – 30.50 average – 2 wickets – 6.87 economy
- N Carey – 2 innings – 27 runs – 5 wickets – 5.89 economy
- B Vakarewa – 4 innings – 4 wickets – 5.58 economy
- A Gardner – 2 innings – 4 wickets – 4.62 economy
- S Campbell – 3 innings – 4 wickets – 8.57 economy
Best SS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
SS-W vs HB-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
We bet on Sydney Sixer to win this encounter as they have room for improvement and a better line up.