ST-W vs AS-W Dream11 Team Prediction | Rebel WBBL | 9th match | 31st Oct 2020
The 9th fixture of Rebel WBBL will be played between Adelaide Strikers and Sydney Thunder at Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney, Australia on 31st October. Talking about Adelaide, they were runner-up in the last season, but this season they started with a win and a loss which makes them sit at the third spot on the ladder. However, the youngest team Thunder is yet to step up on the field after a couple of washouts and will be eager to face Strikers in the upcoming encounter. They finished sixth last year, so they will hope to be in a better position this year. Today, we are here for its Dream11 Team Prediction. So let’s have a look at our ST-W vs AS-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Top Captain & Vice-Captain Picks, Head to Head, Grand League, and Fantasy Tips.
Date & Time- 31sh October 2020, 06:45 AM
Venue Name: Sydney Showground Stadium
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 110
Head to Head for ST-W vs AS-W:
Matches played: Last 5
ST-W Won: 02
AS-W Won: 01
No Result: 02
The surface at Sydney Ground is good to bat on and we even expect spinners to get some advantage on the pitch. We predict the average inning score will be around 140-150.
Sydney Thunder Women (ST-W): Rachael Haynes (c), Samantha Arnold, Sam Bates, Tammy Beaumont, Hannah Darlington, Saskia Horley, Shabnim Ismail, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Heather Knight, Anika Learoyd, Phoebe Litchfield, Lauren Smith, Gabby Sutcliffe, Rachel Trenaman, Tahlia Wilson
Adelaide Strikers Women (AS-W): Megan Schutt (c), Darcie Brown, Sarah Coyte, Katie Mack, Tahlia McGrath, Tegan McPharlin, Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, Katie Perkins (NZ), Alex Price, Stafanie Taylor (WI), Amanda-Jade Wellington, Laura Wolvaardt (SA)
ST-W vs AS-W Dream11 Team News:
- Sydney Strikers have named their squad for Strikers. Phoebe Litchfield has been named in the squad.
- Top-order for Sydney Thunder will be taken care of by Rachel Haynes, Tammy Beaumont, Heather Knight, and Sammy Jo Johnson.
- They have a bit weak middle order with the likes of Rachel Trenaman, Tahlia Wilson, Anuka Learoyd.
- Hannah Darlington, Shabnim Ismail, and Lauren Smith will look after the bowling attack.
- Adelaide Strikers have released their 13 men squad. S Taylor comes in for ONeil.
- Tahlia Mcgrath and S Taylor will open the innings, followed by Laura Wolvaardt and B Patterson.
- Amanda Wellington, Katie Mack, and Madeline Penna will look after the middle order.
- Darice Brown, Megan Schutt, and S Coyte will look after the bowling department.
You can check out our Latest Today Match Prediction & Betting Tips for any match.
ST-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
ST-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: T Beaumont, T Wilson
Batsmen: P Litchfield, R Haynes, H Knight
All-rounders: S Jo- Johnson, R Trenaman
Bowlers: S Ismail, S Bates, H Darlington, L Smith
AS-W Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: T McPharlin
Batsmen: B Patterson, L Wolvaardt, K Mack, S Taylor
All-rounders: T McGrath
Bowler: A Willington, M Schutt, S Coyte, M Penna, D Brown
Captain Pick for ST-W vs AS-W Dream11 Team
Option 1: L Wolvaardt
Laura Wolvaardt is the highest scorer in the tournament so far. Playing two games, she has scored 54 runs at a strike rate of 117.39. Also, she has smashed 8 fours.
Option 2: Darice Brown
Darice Brown has bagged three wickets in two games. Bowling 5 overs, she has conceded 16 runs at an average of 5.33. She seems good with the ball this season and can make an impact with her variations.
Option 1: S Cotya
S Cotya was exceptional in the last season of WBBL. She chipped 19 wickets in 16 matches at an economy of 6.94 with the best figure of 3/9. Don’t miss her out.
Option 2: S Ismail
She was the highest wicket-taker in the last season for Sydney Thunder. Playing 13 innings, she bagged 10 wickets at an impressive economy of 5.58 with his best of 3/14.
Top Five Picks For ST-W vs AS-W Dream11 Team (Last Season):
- H Darington – 13 innings – 16 wickets – 3/29 best figure – 6.82 economy
- SL Bates – 13 innings – 15 wickets – 3/21 best figure – 7.05 economy
- A Wellington – 16 innings – 16 wickets – 3/17 best figure – 7.01 economy
- T McGrath -16 innings – 327 runs – 23.35 average – 106.86 strike rate
- SW Bates – 16 innings – 325 runs – 21.66 average – 99.38 strike rate
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Best ST-W vs AS-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head
ST-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
We cannot really come up with a clear prediction as Thunders are yet to make their mark in the tournament so far. Talking about the Striker, they have had a bit of on/off tournament and will be looking forward to reviving their momentum. However, we cannot deny the fact that Sydney Thunder has a better batting line up on papers, but Strikers would emerge on top in this encounter.