STA vs HEA Dream11 Team Prediction | BBL 2020-21 | Melbourne Stars vs Brisbane Heat | 11th Dec 2020
The second fixture of BBL 10 will be played between two contrasting sides on the paper. Maxwell led side, Melbourne Stars are stuffed with immense talent, meanwhile, Brisbane Heat doesn’t have many international talents and by any chance, they manage to grab a victory here, then it will be like a confidence booster for them. Let’s wait and see who comes out of the ground with smiling faces. So, let’s go through our Dream11 Prediction for the upcoming Big Bash League game between STA vs HEA.
Date & Time- 11th December 2020, 1:45 PM IST
Venue Name: Manuka Oval, Canberra
The pitch looks fresh and will be good for batting but batsmen must take their time on the crease as it can be a bit slow. The team batting first is likely to win the game.
Total matches: 11
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 151
Average 2nd Inns scores: 120
Highest total recorded: 195/3 (20 Ov) by RSAW vs THAIW
Lowest total recorded: 82/10 (19.1 Ov) by THAIW vs RSAW
Highest score chased: 151/3 (18.3 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
Lowest score defended: 161/7 (20 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Melbourne Stars: Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ben Dunk, Andre Fletcher (WI), Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Dilbar Hussain (PAK), Nick Larkin, Tom O’Connell, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa
Brisbane Heat: Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Max Bryant, Tom Cooper, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Dan Lawrence (Eng), Ben Laughlin, Chris Lynn (c), Jimmy Peirson, Simon Milenko, Connor Sully, Jack Wood*
STA vs HEA Dream11 Team News:
Melbourne Stars :
- Andre Fletcher, Billy Stanlake, and Liam Hatcher will make their Stars debuts if selected for the play.
- Dilbar Hussain has been named as an international replacement for Zakir Khan as he is completing his quarantine period.
- Jonny Bairstow will miss the tournament after being called by the ECB for international duties.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman will miss the first few games as he was tested positive for Virus. He will be replaced by Mitchell Swepson who bowled amazing against India.
- Tom Banton has also withdrawn his name from the league due to bio bubble fatigue.
- Marcus Labuschagne will not be missing as he will be busy playing the Test series against India.
- Young fast bowlers Xavier Bartlett and Connor Sully, all-rounders Jack Wood and James Bazley, experienced batsman Tom Cooper and Dan Lawrence will make their debut for Stars.
STA vs HEA Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups, Playing 11:
STA Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: N Pooran
Batsmen: A Fletcher, B Dunk, Hilton, N Larkin
All-rounders: G Maxwell, M Stoinis
Bowlers: A Zampa, D Hussain, B Stanlake, Hatcher
HEA Playing 11:
Batsmen: C Lynn, T Cooper, M Bryant
All-rounders: D Lawrence, L Gregory
Bowlers: J Mildermuth, B Laughing, M Swepson, M Morkel, Kuhnemann
Captain Pick for STA vs HEA Dream11 Team
Option 1: G Maxwell
Glenn Maxwell has come up strong against the series against India after a disappointing IPL. He looks in tremendous form with the bat as well as the ball. He will be looking forward to carrying a similar momentum in the BBL this season.
Option 2: M Stoinis
M Stoinis looked like from another planet last season. the way he batted he kept himself ahead of everybody. He scored around 705 runs in the last season and is expected to break his own record this year.
Option 1: C Lynn
Chris Lynn was consistent with the bat last season but he wasn’t at his best. He managed to score 387 runs in 14 games last year. Yes, he is a risky option, but if he finds his momentum, then there’s no stopping him.
Option 2: Adam Zampa
Adam Zampa had a great series against India recently. He seems to be in superb form and cannot be ignored. He bagged 20 wickets in 16 games in the previous edition.
Top 4 Players For STA vs HEA Dream11 Team Prediction:
- N Larkin – 10 matchees- 226 runs – 45.20 average
- Sam Heazlett – 4 games – 95 runs – 23.75 avergae
- B Laughing – 9 games – 10 wickets – 8.75 economy
- M Swepson – 7 matches – 4 wickets – 7.23 economy
Best STA vs HEA Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head to Head:
STA vs HEA Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
It’s the first game for both the side, so coming to any decision is quite tough but Melbourne Stars have a better line up on the papers with dangerous batsmen and economical bowlers. Our Dream11 Team Prediction experts bet on Melbourne Stars to win their opening game.
Get All Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head-to-Head, and Grand League Team - Click Here