TKR vs SLZ, Caribbean Premier League 2020, Dream11 Prediction :
The famous West Indies T20 tournament is in its full swing that is heading towards its conclusion quite quickly. All the six teams are giving a tough fight to each other in terms of cementing their place in the top 4. And, on Saturday, Trinbago Knight Riders will come face to face against St. Lucia Zouks in the 27th game of the CPL, 2020.
Trinbago Knight Riders are currently playing in their top-notch form with all their players performing exceedingly well in their respective departments. They are still due to taste their very first defeat in the ongoing tournament. They have won back to back eight games and have already qualified for the advanced stage. However, they will not take their upcoming game lightly against St. Lucia Zouks. Lendl Simmons, Darren Bravo will form the batting order of the team strong. On the other hand, Akeal Hosein, Khary Pierre, and Sikandar Raza will form the bowling unit.
St. Lucia Zouks is stuck in a cheeky situation and they will have to come out all guns blazing against the in-form team of TKR. They will be low in confidence as SLZ is coming with a defeat on their back from the previous game. Zouks lost that game by 7 wickets in a low scoring affair due to the sudden collapse of their batting unit. However, now in a new game, they will aim to come up with an improved performance in order to keep their chances alive of qualifying into the further stage.
Match Details :
Match: TKR vs SLZ, CPL, 2020
Date: 05 August 2020
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Head to Head:
Venue: Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
Batting first won- 11
Batting 2nd won- 2
Average 1st inning Score- 146
TKR vs JAM Dream11 Prediction Team News :
Trinbago Knight Riders:
- Lendl Simmons scored an amazing knock of 96 runs off 63 balls in the previous game. And, he will be expected to replicate the same against SLZ.
- Simmons will open the innings alongside Amir Jangoo in the next game.
- Darren Bravo might be asked to come and bat at number 3 as far as his batting form is concerned.
- Colin Munro will play a vital role with the bat in the middle order for TKR.
- Sikandar Raza will be the bowler in the spotlight, who took three-for in the previous outing.\
- Dwayne Bravo will be the skipper for TKR.
St. Lucia Zouks
- SLZ have a formidable pair of openers with the likes of Rahkeem Cornwall, and Andre Fletcher.
- They boast a strong middle order in the presence of some good names like Leniko Boucher, Kavem Hodge, and Najibullah Zadran.
- Scott Kuggeleijn is their most successful bowler, who has impressed everyone with is fine bowling. And, his performance with the ball will be a crucial factor for SLZ.
- Mohammad Nabi, the Afghan all-rounder is quite a dangerous player. He is a full packaged player, who can single-handedly win games for his team.
- All the players are available for the selection and no injuries have been officially announced by the management of Zouks.
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Kieron Pollard (C), Dwayne Bravo, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Fawad Ahmed, Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Khary Pierre, Tim Seifert, Sikandar Raza, Anderson Phillip, Pravin Tambe, Jayden Seales, Amir Jangoo, Tion Webster, Akeal Hosein and Ali Khan.
St. Lucia Zouks:
Daren Sammy (C), Kimani Melius, Andre Fletcher, Kesrick Williams, Obed McCoy, Rahkeem Cornwall, Kavem Hodge, Rilee Rossouw, Anrich Nortje, Mohammad Nabi, Colin Ingram, Chemar Holder, Mark Deyal, Noor Ahmad, Leniko Boucher, Javelle Glen and Saad Bin Zafar.
TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction Lineups :
TKR Probable Playing XI :
Sunil Narine, Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert, Kieron Pollard, Dwayne Bravo, Khary Pierre, Fawad Ahmed/Pravin Tambe, Anderson Phillips, Akeal Hosein
SLZ Playing 11 (Probables) :
Rahkeem Cornwall, Andre Fletcher, Leniko Boucher, Kavem Hodge/ Roston Chase, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Javelle Glen, Daren Sammy (C), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Chemar Holder
Top Captain, Vice-Captain Picks for TKR vs SLZ Dream 11 Prediction:
The aforementioned all-rounder has established himself into one of the best players in the shorter format of the game. And, in the ongoing edition of CPL, he has pulled off some brilliant match-winning performances. This is the reason he is one of our Captain-Vice-Captain picks. In the last 5 games, he has scored 72 runs and grabbed 9 wickets including one five-wicket haul.
The left-handed Kiwi international is batting in a smoking form in CPL 2020. He is not sparring any bowler from the opponent’s dugout. He might look to click a good knock in the next game against SLZ. In the last five outings, he has muscled 91 runs with one match-winning fifty.
The veteran West Indies international has certainly gained his fine form with the bat. In the previous outing, he smacked 96 runs off 63 balls against SKN. He might aim to set the stage on fire once again with his destructive batting. In 5 games, he has managed 172 runs with his willow.
Best Dream11 Fantasy Team Combination:
(Head to Head)
TKR vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction: Who will win the match
Kheltalk has analyzed every aspect of Trinbago Knight Riders and St. Lucia Zouks. Now, we have come to the conclusion that TKR looks like the favorites to win the upcoming affair. They are unbeatable at the moment, who have won 8 games in a row. It will be a difficult task for SLZ to grab a win against TKR, who looks unstoppable at the moment.