In Free Fire, a separate ranked season for the Clash Squad mode runs concurrently with the Battle Royale format.
Every two months, a new CS ranked season begins, and you may participate in the matches to get to Grandmaster.
Additionally, each tier is further broken down into sub-tiers with alluring rewards offered.
Players are now focused on the start of Season 20 of the Free Fire MAX Clash Squad Ranked as Season 19 is coming to an end.
As players’ rankings are reset in Free Fire MAX, the repeating ranked season cycle gives a feeling of novelty. In contrast, a fresh set of rank rewards is unveiled and is only accessible after achieving a certain tier.
Free Fire MAX Clash Squad Ranked Season 20
The current Season 19 schedule will end on August 1, 2023, and the next season will begin on that day.
On August 1, 2023, at 2:30 PM IST (GMT +5:30), Free Fire MAX Clash Squad Ranked Season 20 will start. It will run until September 30, 2023.
The rank season typically ends at 12:30 pm IST (GMT +5:30), and the ranked matches are locked until the following season begins. Your rankings will then reset based on how well you do.
The rank reset will be the same as prior ones for Free Fire MAX Clash Squad Ranked Season 20.
The new rank will be determined by how well players perform in Season 19. Following are the details:
- Bronze 1, 2, and 3 to their respective ranks
- Silver 1, 2, and 3 to their respective ranks
- Gold 1 and 2 to Silver 2
- Gold 3 to Silver 3
- Gold 4 and Platinum 1 to Gold 1
- Platinum 2 and 3 to Gold 2
- Diamond 1 and 2 to Gold 3
- Diamond 3 and 4 to Platinum 2
- Heroic (0-19 stars) to Platinum 3
- Heroic (20-39 stars) to Platinum 4
- Heroic (40-50 stars) to Diamond 1
- Master (0-17 stars) to Diamond 2
- Master (18-47 stars) to Diamond 3
- Master (48-999 stars) to Diamond 4
Therefore, regardless of your Season 19 rank, you begin Season 20 at the maximum of Diamond 4.