One of the most well-received and exciting updates to date in Minecraft, the Minecraft 1.20 update known as Trails & Tales, adds a new biome as well as blocks, mobs, armour trims, and more.
The cherry groove, which is home to cherry blossom trees, is the new biome that has become the talk of the community. Players want to see this biome for themselves since it relatively new.
The latest vegetation to be introduced to the game with the Minecraft 1.20 update is the cherry blossom biome, which has a captivating appearance.
The cherry grooves are difficult to locate while exploring the overworld, despite the fact that it is a new biome.
How to find the Cherry Blossom Biome in Minecraft
These biomes are mostly found at higher altitude regions with temperate grass.
The more temperate types of mountains are where players will have the greatest success while looking for cherry blossom biomes. High-altitude biomes include plains, forests, and meadows.
Like the majority of in-game items in Minecraft, you can surely discover these pink petal trees by utilising cheats or commands.
To achieve this, make sure the world you’re playing on has cheats enabled. If that’s done, adhere to the instructions below:
- To access the console or chat window, use the ‘T’ or ‘/’ keys on your keyboard.
- Type or paste “minecraft:cherry_grove” /locate biome
- This will display a coordinate that includes the cherry grove biome along the XYZ axis.
- Your keyboard’s ‘F3’ key will bring up the debug panel. Locate your current coordinates on the screen, then go to the coordinate you were given.
- When you arrive, the cherry blossom biome will be visible. Now you may chop down a tree to collect saplings, plant them wherever, and have your region filled with cherry blossoms.
As an alternative, you may teleport there right away by using the /teleport command with the coordinates.
With the wood from cherry trees, you may build houses and other unique structures. These trees also produce petals on the floor that may be utilised to adorn the inside and outside of your houses.