- Match: Australia Women (AU-W) vs West Indies Women (WI-W)
- Date- 1st October 2023
- Match Format- T20I
- Venue- Sydney Oval, Sydney
- Time- 7:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 27℃
Australia Women vs West Indies Women Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the AU-W vs WI-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
Australia has been a dominant force in women’s cricket, especially in T20Is. With Alyssa Healy leading the team and a formidable batting lineup featuring Beth Mooney, along with strong all-rounders like Ellyse Perry, Ashleigh Gardener, Grace Harris, Annabel Sutherland, and Kim Garth, they have an impressive depth and balance.
On the other hand, West Indies entered the series with confidence after a 3-0 victory in their last series. Hayley Mathews will lead the team, and they rely on experienced players like Chinelle Henry, Stephanie Taylor, Shemaine Campelle, and Cherry Fraser to make significant contributions to their batting lineup
Top Batters AU-W vs WI-W
- Stafanie Taylor (WI-W)- 3166 runs in T20I
- Alyssa Healy (AU-W)- 2547 runs in T20I
- Beth Mooney (AU-W)- 2465 runs in T20I
Top Bowlers for AU-W vs WI-W
- Megan Schutt (AU-W)- 128 wickets in T20I
- Stafanie Taylor (AU-W)- 98 wickets in T20I
- Jess Jonassen (AU-W)- 95 wickets in T20I
AU-W vs WI-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If AU-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AU-W is expected to score 180-200 runs
- Result prediction- AU-W will win the match by 80-100 runs
Scenario 2- If WI-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- WI-W is expected to score 100-120 runs
- Result prediction- AU-W will win the match by 8 wickets
AU-W vs WI-W Today Match Prediction, Match 1, Who Will Win the Match?
Australia Women to win
We predict that Australia Women will be winning this T20I Match. The likes of Ellyse Perry, Ashleigh Gardner and Alyssa Healy will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Australia Women Playing XI
Alyssa Healy (C), Tahlia McGrath, Darcie Brown, Ashleigh Gardner, Kim Garth, Grace Harris, Jess Jonassen, Phobe Litchfield, Beth Mooney (wk), Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham.
West Indies Women Predicted Playing XI
Hayley Mathews, Chinelle Henry, Stepahie Taylor, Shemaine Campelle, Cherry Fraser, Shamilia Connell, Aaliyah Alleyne, Shabika Gajnabi, Afy Fletcher, Karishma Ramaharack, Rashada Williams
Australia Women Squad
Alyssa Healy (C), Tahlia McGrath, Darcie Brown, Ashleigh Gardner, Kim Garth, Grace Harris, Jess Jonassen, Phobe Litchfield, Beth Mooney (wk), Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham
West Indies Women Squad
Hayley Matthews (C), Shemaine Campbelle, Aaliyah Alleyne, Shamilia Connell, Afy Fletcher, Cherry-Ann Fraser, Shabika Gajnabi, Janelle Glasgow, Chenille Henry, Ashmini Munisar, Karishma Ramharack, Stafanie Taylor, Zaida James, Rashada Williams (wk)