- Match: Australia (AUS) vs Netherlands (NED)
- Date- 25th October 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Mostly Cloudy, 31℃
Australia vs Netherlands Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the AUS vs NED Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 24 of the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023, Australia will be locking horns with Netherlands. The match will be played at the Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi.
Australia have staged a terrific comeback after losing their first 2 opening games. They now have 2 wins in their last 2 matches and look extremely confident and settled as a unit.
Netherlands displayed a special performance against South Africa in Match 15 but ended up losing to Sri Lanka by 5 wickets in the next match.
Top Batters AUS vs NED
- David Warner (AUS)- 228 runs in the tournament
- Mitchell Marsh (AUS)- 180 runs in the tournament
- Bas De Leede (NED)- 858 runs in ODIs
Top Bowlers for AUS vs NED
- Bas De Leede (NED)- 7 wickets in the tournament
- Adam Zampa (AUS)- 9 wickets in the tournament
- Pat Cummins (AUS)- 2 wickets in the previous game
AUS vs NED Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If AUS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 320-340 runs
- Result prediction- AUS will win the match by 70-90 runs
Scenario 2- If NED bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NED is expected to score 250-270 runs
- Result prediction- AUS will win the match by 7 wickets
AUS vs NED Today Match Prediction, Match 24, Who Will Win the Match?
Australia to win
We predict that Australia will be winning Match 24 of this ICC ODI World Cup 2023 game. The likes of Steve Smith, David Warner and Adam Zampa will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
Australia Predicted Playing XI
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Alex Carey/Josh Inglis, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins(C)
Netherlands Predicted Playing XI
Vikramjeet Singh, Max O’Dowd, Wesley Barresi, Colin Ackermann, Scott Edwards (C & WK), Bas de Leede, Roel of van der Merwe, Logan van Beek, Shariz Ahmad, Ryan Klein, Paul van Meekeren
Pat Cummins (Captain), Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Josh Inglis, Sean Abbott, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd, Wesley Barresi, Bas de Leede, Colin Ackermann, Sybrand Engelbrecht, Scott Edwards(WK)(C), Logan van Beek, Ryan Klein, Paul van Meekeren, Roelof van der Merwe, Kyle Klein, Noah Croes(WK), Teja Nidamanuru, Saqib Zulfiqar, Shariz Ahmad, Aryan Dutt