- Match: Australia (AUS) vs New Zealand (NZ)
- Date- 28th October 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- HPCA Stadium, Dharamshala
- Time- 10:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 22℃
Australia vs New Zealand Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the AUS vs NZ Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 27 of the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023, Australia will be locking horns with New Zealand. The match will be taking place at the HPCA Stadium in Dharamshala.
After losing their first 3 matches, Australia have staged a fabulous comeback in the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023. They have registered 3 straight victories and are in the reckoning for the semis.
New Zealand too have been an epitome of consistency in this World Cup and are one of the frontrunners to qualify for the semis.
Top Batters AUS vs NZ
- Glenn Maxwell (AUS)- 106 runs in the previous game
- David Warner (AUS)- 104 runs in the previous game
- Daryl Mitchell (NZ)- 130 runs in the previous game
Top Bowlers for AUS vs NZ
- Lockie Ferguson (NZ)- 2 wickets in the previous game
- Adam Zampa (AUS)- 4 wickets in the previous game
- Mitchell Santner (NZ)- 12 wickets in the previous game
AUS vs NZ Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If AUS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 310-330 runs
- Result prediction- NZ will win the match by 7 wickets
Scenario 2- If NZ bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NZ is expected to score 350-370 runs
- Result prediction- NZ will win the match by 70-90 runs
AUS vs NZ Today Match Prediction, Match 27, Who Will Win the Match?
We predict that New Zealand will be winning Match 27 of this ICC ODI World Cup 2023 game. The likes of Daryl Mitchell, Devon Conway and Mitchell Santner will be key in this match.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
Australia Predicted Playing XI
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Alex Carey/Josh Inglis, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins(C)
New Zealand Predicted Playing XI
Devon Conway (wk), Will Young, Mark Chapman, Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Latham (wk & c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Trent Boult
Pat Cummins (Captain), Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Josh Inglis, Sean Abbott, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc
New Zealand Squad
Devon Conway, Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, Tom Latham(w/c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Mitchell Santner, James Neesham