- Match: Australia (AUS) vs Pakistan (PAK)
- Date- 20th October 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 31℃
Australia vs Pakistan Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the AUS vs PAK Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 18 of the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023, Australia will be locking horns with Pakistan. It is the first game in Bengaluru and the excitement levels surrounding this game are quite high.
Australia finally got their campaign back on track with a 5-wicket victory over Sri Lanka on 16th October. They would be pretty happy after snapping their losing streak and would keen on getting a win over Pakistan in this World Cup match.
On the other hand, Pakistan suffered a huge loss against India on Saturday in front of 1,30,000 plus fans at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. Babar Azam and co. need a special performance against Australia in Match 18.
Top Batters AUS vs PAK
- Mohammad Rizwan (PAK)- 248 runs in the tournament
- Marnus Labuschange (AUS)- 113 runs in the tournament
- Josh Inglis (AUS)- 58 runs in the previous game
Top Bowlers for AUS vs PAK
- Adam Zampa (AUS)- 4 wickets in the previous game
- Hassan Ali (PAK)- 7 wickets in the tournament
- Haris Rauf (PAK)- 5 wickets in the tournament
AUS vs PAK Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If AUS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 320-340 runs
- Result prediction- AUS will win the match by 50-70 runs
Scenario 2- If PAK bats first
- First Innings score prediction- PAK is expected to score 270-300 runs
- Result prediction- AUS will win the match by 6 wickets
AUS vs PAK Today Match Prediction, Match 18, Who Will Win the Match?
Australia to win
We predict that Australia will be winning Match 18 of this ICC ODI World Cup 2023 game. The likes of Adam Zampa, Josh Inglis and Steve Smith will be key players to watch out for in this match.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
Australia Predicted Playing XI
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Alex Carey/Josh Inglis, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins(C)
Pakistan Predicted Playing XI
Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf
Pat Cummins (Captain), Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Josh Inglis, Sean Abbott, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul Haq, Babar Azam(C), Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali, Abdullah Shafique, Mohammad Haris(WK), Mohammad Wasim, Agha Salman, Abrar Ahmed, Zaman- Khan