- Match: England (ENG) vs Ireland (IRE)
- Date- 26th September 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Gloucestershire Cricket Stadium
- Time- 5:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Showers, 19℃
England vs Ireland Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the ENG vs IRE Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
England will be locking swords with Ireland in the 3rd ODI of this 3-match ODI series between the two sides at the Gloucestershire Cricket Stadium.
After the 1st ODI was abandoned without a ball being bowled, the 2nd ODI lived up to its billing as we had a positive result. England won the game by 48 runs and are 1-0 ahead in this ODI series.
The English batters were right on their money and posted a commanding total of 334 runs in the 1st innings. Even though the Irish batters tried their level best, they couldn’t get past the hosts in the 2nd ODI.
Top Batters ENG vs IRE
- Will Jacks (ENG)- 94 runs in the 2nd ODI
- Sam Hain (ENG)- 89 runs in the 2nd ODI
- George Dockrell (IRE)- 43 runs in the 2nd ODI
Top Bowlers for ENG vs IRE
- Rehan Ahmed (ENG)- 4 wickets in the 2nd ODI
- George Scrimshaw (ENG)- 3 wickets in the 2nd ODI
- George Dockrell (IRE)- 3 wickets in the 2nd ODI
ENG vs IRE Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If ENG bats first
- First Innings score prediction- ENG is expected to score 370-410 runs
- Result prediction- ENG will win the match by 100-120 runs
Scenario 2- If IRE bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IRE is expected to score 260-300 runs
- Result prediction- ENG will win the match by 6 wickets
ENG vs IRE Today Match Prediction, 3rd ODI, Who Will Win the Match?
England to win
We predict that Zak Crawley and co. will be winning the 3rd ODI at the Gloucestershire Cricket Stadium. After winning the 2nd ODI by 48 runs, the confidence levels of the Three Lions have skyrocketed and they would be hoping to have a positive result in this match.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
England Playing XI
Zak Crawley(C), Will Jacks, Jamie Smith, Ben Duckett, Sam Hain, Phil Salt(wk), Rehan Ahmed, Tom Hartley, Brydon Carse, George Scrimshaw, Matthew Potts
Ireland Predicted Playing XI
Paul Stirling(C), Andy Balbirnie, Lorcan Tucker(wk), Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Curtis Campher, Barry McCarthy, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Josh Little, Craig Young
Ben Duckett, Zak Crawley(c), Joe Root, Philip Salt, Jamie Smith(w), Rehan Ahmed, Will Jacks, Luke Wood, Brydon Carse, Tom Hartley, George Scrimshaw, Matthew Potts, Sam Hain
Paul Stirling(c), Andrew Balbirnie, Lorcan Tucker(w), Harry Tector, Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Gareth Delany, Craig Young, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little, Neil Rock, Graham Hume, Andy McBrine, Theo van Woerkom