- Match: England Women vs Australia Women
- Date- 1st July 2023
- Match Format- T20I
- Venue- Edgsbaston
- Time- 11:05 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 21 Degrees Celsius, Partly Cloudy
England Women vs Australia Women Prediction Preview:
Welcome to ENG-W vs AUS-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. England women will be hosting Australia women in the 1st T20I of this 3-match T20I series.
In the one-off Test match between these two sides, Australia women had won the game by 89 runs. Ashleigh Gardner bagged the player of the match award for her exceptional performances with the red-cherry.
She bagged 12 wickets in the game and was at her usual best. England couldn’t chase their 4th innings target of 268 runs and were skittled out for 178 runs.
Top Batters for ENG-W vs AUS-W (overall)
- Heather Knight (ENG-W)- 1583 runs. Highest score of 108* runs
- Alyssa Healy (AUS-W)- 2489 runs with a highest score of 148* runs
Top Bowlers ENG-W vs AUS-W (overall)
- Ashleigh Gardner (AUS-W)- 12 wickets in the one-off Test match between the two sides
- Megan Schutt (AUS-W)- 124 wickets
ENG-W vs AUS-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If ENG-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- ENG-W is expected to score 180-200 runs
- Result prediction- ENG-W will win the match by 20-30 runs
Scenario 2- If AUS-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS-W is expected to score 150-160 runs
- Result prediction- RJ will win the match by 4 wickets
ENG-W vs AUS-W Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
After suffering a loss in the one-off Test match at home, the Lionesses would be eager to stage a comeback in front of their home crowd.
With an able captain in the form of Heather Knight leading the side, England would be fancying their chances in this T20I game at Edgbaston.
We believe that England women will be winning this game and would be taking a 1-0 lead in the series.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Probable Playing 11
ENG-W Playing XI
Heather Knight (c), Danielle Wyatt, Sophia Dunkley, Alice Capsey/ Maia Bouchier, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Amy Jones (wk), Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Issy Wong, Lauren Bell, Kate Cross
AUS-W Playing XI
Alyssa Healy (c & wk), Beth Mooney, Ashleigh Gardner, Grace Harris, Ellyse Perry, Phoebe Litchfield, Georgia Wareham, Tahlia McGrath, Megan Schutt, Jess Jonassen, Darcie Brown
Heather Knight (c), Nat Sciver-Brunt (vc), Lauren Bell, Maia Bouchier, Alice Capsey, Kate Cross, Freya Davies, Charlie Dean, Sophia Dunkley, Sophie Ecclestone, Danielle Gibson, Sarah Glenn, Amy Jones, Issy Wong, Lauren Winfield-Hill, Danielle Wyatt.
Alyssa Healy (c), Tahlia McGrath (vc), Darcie Brown, Ashleigh Gardner, Kim Garth, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Phoebe litchfield, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham.