- Match: England Women vs Australia Women
- Date- 16th July 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Rose Bowl Cricket Ground
- Time- 3:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 20 Degrees Celsius, Mostly Cloudy
England Women vs Australia Women Prediction Preview:
Welcome to ENG-W vs AUS-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. England women will be hosting Australia women in the 2nd ODI of this 3-match ODI series.
In the previous ODI, England women emerged out victorious and they would be pretty confident heading into this fixture.
England women won by 2 wickets in the game and stamped their authority early on in the series. Skipper Heather Knight scored a top-notch knock of 75* runs and was awarded with the player of the match award.
Top Batters for ENG-W vs AUS-W (overall)
- Heather Knight (ENG-W)- scored 75* runs in the 1st ODI
- Beth Mooney (AUS-W)- scored 81* runs in the 1st ODI
- Tamsin Beaumont (ENG-W)- scored 47 runs in the 1st ODI
Top Bowlers ENG-W vs AUS-W (overall)
- Ashleigh Gardner (AUS-W)- picked up 3 wickets in the 1st ODI
- Georgia Wareham (AUS-W)- picked up 2 wickets in the 1st ODI
- Nat Sciver-Brunt (ENG-W)- picked up 2 wickets in the 1st ODI
ENG-W vs AUS-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If ENG-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- ENG-W is expected to score 300-320 runs
- Result prediction- AUS-W will win the match by 6 wickets
Scenario 2- If AUS-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS-W is expected to score 270-280 runs
- Result prediction- AUS-W will win the match by 40-50 runs
ENG-W vs AUS-W Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
The visitors would be desperate to stage a comeback in the 2nd ODI and level the series. Alyssa Healy and co. didn’t get pushed over by the hosts in the 1st ODI and they did put up a competitive fight.
Australia women would be itching to avenge the 1-2 defeat in the T20I series. We predict that Australia women would be winning this game.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Probable Playing 11
ENG-W Playing XI
HC Knight (C), DN Wyatt, SIR Dunkley, Alice Capsey, TT Beaumont, NR Sciver, AE Jones (wk), S Ecclestone, S Glenn, KL Cross, LK Bell
AUS-W Playing XI
BL Mooney, Phoebe Litchfield, TM McGrath, EA Perry, A Gardner, Alyssa Healy (C), A Sutherland, ML Schutt, JL Jonassen, Darcie Brown, G Wareham
Tammy Beaumont, Sophia Dunkley, Alice Capsey, Heather Knight(c), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Danielle Wyatt, Amy Jones(w), Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Kate Cross, Charlotte Dean, Danielle Gibson, Lauren Filer, Issy Wong
Alyssa Healy(w/c), Phoebe Litchfield, Ellyse Perry, Beth Mooney, Tahlia McGrath, Ashleigh Gardner, Annabel Sutherland, Jess Jonassen, Georgia Wareham, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown