- Match: Germany (GER) vs France (FRA)
- Date- 13th September 2023
- Sport- Football
- Venue- Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund
- Time- 12:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 24 Degrees Celsius, Scattered Thunderstorms
Germany vs France Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the GER vs FRA Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk football experts. In this international friendly game, Germany will be crossing swords with France.
Germany are coming on the back of a 1-4 heavy loss at the hands of Japan in an international friendly. Leroy Sane was the lone goal-scorer for the FIFA World Cup 2014 winners.
Despite having a lead, Germany couldn’t capitalise on their pole position and squandered the opportunity to close out the game.
On the other hand, France are coming on the back of a 2-0 win against Ireland in their UEFA Euro 2024 Qualifiers game.
The FIFA World Cup 2018 winners had Aurelien Tchouameni and Marcus Thuram as their goal-scorers in this game.
We can expect an absolute crackerjack of a game in this international friendly game as two powerhouses of world football will be taking part in this game.
Top Players GER vs FRA
- Kylian Mbappe (FRA)- 40 goals in international football
- Serge Gnabry (GER)- 22 goals in international football
- Ilkay Gundogan (GER)- 17 goals in international football
GER vs FRA Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If GER starts the game from the centre
- France will win the game 2-0
- Kylian Mbappe will be scoring a brace for the French side.
Scenario 2- If FRA starts the game from the centre
- France will win the game 1-0
- Antoine Griezmann will be scoring the goal for France
GER vs FRA Today Match Prediction, International Friendly, Who Will Win the Match?
We predict that France will be winning this international friendly game at Dortmund. They not only have the advantage of playing at home but also are in good form, after their 2-0 win versus Ireland.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
Matches Played: 32
GER vs FRA Probable Starting XI
GER Starting XI
Ter Stegen; Henrichs, Sule, Rudiger, Gosens; Kimmich, Gross, Gundogan, Brandt, Muller; Gnabry
FRA Starting XI
Maignan; Pavard, Saliba, Disasi, T Hernandez; Camavinga, Tchouameni, Griezmann; Coman, Kolo Muani, Mbappe