- Match: Guyana Amazon Warriors (GUY) vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots (SKN)
- Date- 2nd September 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Kensington Oval, Barbados
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 31℃
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the GUY vs SKN Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. In Match 15 of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL), Guyana Amazon Warriors will be locking horns with St Kitts & Nevis Patriots
Guyana Amazon Warriors are presently in the 2nd position in the points table. They are unbeaten in the tournament so far and have already notched up 2 victories in 3 games.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots are so far having a torrid campaign in the CPL 2023. They are presently with the wooden spoon and haven’t registered a single victory in 6 games.
The last time these two teams locked horns with each other in this edition, Guyana had won the game by 65 runs.
Top Batters GUY vs SKN
- Shimron Hetmeyer (GUY)- 86 runs in the tournament
- Keemo Paul (GUY)- 81 runs in the tournament
- Sherfane Rutherford (SKN)- 109 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for GUY vs SKN
- Gudakesh Motie (GUY)- 5 wickets in the tournament
- Dominic Drakes (SKN)- 5 wickets in the tournament
- Corbin Bosch (SKN)- 4 wickets in the tournament
GUY vs SKN Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If GUY bats first
- First Innings score prediction- GUY is expected to score 170-180 runs
- Result prediction- GUY will win the match by 10-15 runs
Scenario 2- If SKN bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SKN is expected to score 160-170 runs
- Result prediction- GUY will win the match 7 wickets
GUY vs SKN Today Match Prediction, Match 15, Who Will Win the Match?
Guyana Amazon Warriors to win
We predict that Guyana Amazon Warriors will be winning this CPL 2023 game. They are presently in a comfortable position in the points table and would be banking on the fact that they are still unbeaten.
On the other hand, St Kitts & Nevis Patriots are right at the bottom of the table and are running low on confidence.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing XI
Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Shai Hope, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Azam Khan, Matthew Nandu, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Kevin Sinclair, Imran Tahir
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Playing XI
Evin Lewis, Andre Fletcher, Dewald Brevis, Ambati Rayudu, Corbin Bosch, Sherfane Rutherford, George Linde, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Dominic Drakes, Yannic Cariah
Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad
Tabraiz Shamsi, Veerasammy Permaul, Ronsford Beaton, Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Shai Hope, Odean Smith, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Imran Tahir, Colin Ingram, Gudakesh Motie, Jermaine Blackwood, Matthew Nandu, Junior Sinclair, Paul Stirling, Heinrich Klaasen
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Squad
Evin Lewis(c), Andre Fletcher(w), Dewald Brevis, Ambati Rayudu, Joshua Da Silva, Sherfane Rutherford, George Linde, Yannic Cariah, Oshane Thomas, Dominic Drakes, Sheldon Cottrell, Corbin Bosch, Jyd Goolie, Izharulhaq Naveed, Kofi James, Ashmead Nedd, Johann Layne