- Match: Guyana Amazon Warriors (GUY) vs St Lucia Kings (SLK)
- Date- 15th September 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Providence Stadium, Guyana
- Time- 4:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 33℃
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Kings Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the GUY vs SLK Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 26 of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL), Guyana Amazon Warriors will be locking horns with St Lucia Kings.
Guyana Amazon Warriors are coming on the back of a 7-wicket win against Jamaica Tallawahs at the Providence Stadium in Guyana.
They would be pretty confident ahead of this fixture and would be hoping to take full points back home.
St Lucia Kings are presently in the 3rd position in the points table, with 3 wins and 3 losses. A win in this game would solidify their position in the points table of CPL 2023.
Top Batters GUY vs SLK
- Saim Ayub (GUY)- 288 runs in the tournament
- Shai Hope (GUY)- 209 runs in the tournament
- Johnson Charles (SLK)- 224 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for GUY vs SLK
- Gudakesh Motie (GUY)- 10 wickets in the tournament
- Dwaine Pretorious (GUY)- 10 wickets in the tournament
- Alzarri Joseph (SLK)- 9 wickets in the tournament
GUY vs SLK Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If GUY bats first
- First Innings score prediction- GUY is expected to score 200-220 runs
- Result prediction- GUY will win the match by 35-45 runs
Scenario 2- If SLK bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SLK is expected to score 170-180 runs
- Result prediction- GUY will win the match by 7 wickets
GUY vs SLK Today Match Prediction, Match 26 Who Will Win the Match?
Guyana Amazon Warriors to win
We predict that Guyana Amazon Warriors will be winning this CPL 2023 game. They are coming on the back of a win in the game that took place on 14th September and would be brimming with confidence.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing XI
Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Shai Hope, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Azam Khan, Matthew Nandu, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Kevin Sinclair, Imran Tahir
St Lucia Kings Predicted Playing XI
Colin Munro, Johnson Charles(wk), Sean Williams, Roston Chase, Shadrack Descartes, Sikandar Raza (c), Roshon Primus, Alzarri Joseph, Matthew Forde, Khary Pierre, Peter Hatzoglou
Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad
Saim Ayub, Hazratullah Zazai, Shai Hope, Azam Khan(w), Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Dwaine Pretorius, Gudakesh Motie, Imran Tahir(c), Junior Sinclair, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Odean Smith, Ronsford Beaton, Kelvon Anderson, Kevin Sinclair, Matthew Nandu
St Lucia Kings Squad
Faf du Plessis, Johnson Charles(w), Kimani Melius, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Roston Chase, Jeavor Royal, Alzarri Joseph, Chris Sole, Khary Pierre, Roshon Primus, Matthew Forde, Leonardo Julien, Peter Hatzoglou, McKenny Clarke, Jair McAllister, Sadrack Descarte’