- Match: Guyana Amazon Warriors (GUY) vs Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR)
- Date- 17th September 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Providence Stadium, Guyana
- Time- 4:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Scattered Thunderstorms, 33℃
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the GUY vs TKR Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 28 of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL), Guyana Amazon Warriors will be locking horns with Trinbago Knight Riders in Guyana.
This game of CPL 2023 is a top of the table clash and the stakes and the excitement levels are quite high. While the Warriors are at the top of the table, the Knight Riders are in the 2nd position.
However, Guyana Amazon Warriors would have a slight edge in this game as they had defeated Trinbago Knight Riders, the last time they had locked horns with each other in CPL 2023.
Saim Ayub bagged the player of the match award for scoring 62 runs in 43 deliveries and he will be a key player in the Guyana Amazon Warriors team.
Top Batters GUY vs TKR
- Saim Ayub (GUY)- 304 runs in the tournament
- Shai Hope (GUY)- 247 runs in the tournament
- Martin Guptill (TKR)- 261 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for GUY vs TKR
- Andre Russell (TKR)- 11 wickets in the tournament
- Sunil Narine (TKR)- 10 wickets in the tournament
- Dwaine Pretorius (GUY)- 10 wickets in the tournament
GUY vs TKR Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If GUY bats first
- First Innings score prediction- GUY is expected to score 170-190 runs
- Result prediction- TKR will win the match by 5 wickets
Scenario 2- If TKR bats first
- First Innings score prediction- TKR is expected to score 160-180 runs
- Result prediction- TKR will win the match by 20-40 runs
GUY vs TKR Today Match Prediction, Match 28, Who Will Win the Match?
Trinbago Knight Riders to win
We predict that Kieron Pollard’s Trinbago Knight Riders will be winning Match 28 of the ongoing CPL 2023. The likes of Nicholas Pooran, Akeal Hosein, Martin Guptill and Andre Russell will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing XI
Saim Ayub, Matthew Nandu, Shai Hope, Azam Khan(wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Dwaine Pretorius, Odean Smith, Gudakesh Motie, Imran Tahir©
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing XI
Martin Guptill, Mark Deyal, Nicholas Pooran, Kieron Pollard©, Andre Russell, Lorcan Tucker(wk), Akeal Hosein, Sunil Narine, Ali Khan, Waqar Salamkheil, Jayden Seales
Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad
Tabraiz Shamsi, Veerasammy Permaul, Ronsford Beaton, Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Shai Hope, Odean Smith, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Imran Tahir, Colin Ingram, Gudakesh Motie, Jermaine Blackwood, Matthew Nandu, Junior Sinclair, Paul Stirling, Heinrich Klaasen
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad
Martin Guptill, Rilee Rossouw, Nicholas Pooran(w), Kieron Pollard(c), Andre Russell, Dwayne Bravo, Sunil Narine, Akeal Hosein, Noor Ahmad, Matheesha Pathirana, Jayden Seales, Waqar Salamkheil, Mark Deyal, Chadwick Walton, Terrance Hinds, Kadeem Alleyne, Jaden Carmichael