- Match: India (IND) vs New Zealand (NZ)
- Date- 22nd October 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- HPCA Stadium, Dharamshala
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 18℃
India vs New Zealand Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the IND vs NZ Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
The high-voltage game between India and New Zealand will be taking place at the HPCA Stadium in Dharamshala. Both the teams are world-class teams and the face-off between these two sides is worth the weight in gold.
India polished off a comprehensive victory over Bangladesh on 19th October 2023 and have completed 4 wins in 4 games.
New Zealand too have been a dominant juggernaut and have registered 4 victories in 4 games. They are presently at the top of the points table of the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 because of a superior net run-rate.
Top Batters IND vs NZ
- Virat Kohli (IND)- 259 runs in the tournament
- Rohit Sharma (IND)- 265 runs in the tournament
- Devon Conway (NZ)- 249 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for IND vs NZ
- Mitchell Santner (NZ)- 11 wickets in the tournament
- Jasprit Bumrah (IND)- 10 wickets in the tournament
- Matt Henry (NZ)- 9 wickets in the tournament
IND vs NZ Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If IND bats first
- First Innings score prediction- IND is expected to score 320-340 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 50-70 runs
Scenario 2- If NZ bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NZ is expected to score 270-300 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 7 wickets
IND vs NZ Today Match Prediction, Match 21, Who Will Win the Match?
India to win
We predict that India will be winning Match 21 of this ICC ODI World Cup 2023 game. The likes of Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer and Jasprit Bumrah can perform well for India.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
India Predicted Playing XI
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammad Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammad Siraj, Jasprit Bumrah
New Zealand Predicted Playing XI
Devon Conway (wk), Will Young, Mark Chapman, Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Latham (wk & c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Trent Boult
Rohit Sharma(c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul Thakur
New Zealand Squad
Devon Conway, Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, Tom Latham(w/c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Mitchell Santner, James Neesham