- Match: Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM) vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots (SKN)
- Date- 16th September 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Providence Stadium, Guyana
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Mostly Sunny, 33℃
Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the JAM vs SKN Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 27 of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL), we will be witnessing an exciting game between Jamaica Tallawahs and St Kitts & Nevis Patriots in Guyana.
Jamaica Tallawahs are presently in the 5th position of the points table with 5 points under their belt. They have lost all their last 5 matches and their performances have been quite underwhelming in the last few matches.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots finally broke their losing streak in the previous game against St Lucia Kings. Andre Fletcher bagged the player of the match award for his stupendous knock of 93* runs in just 64 balls.
Top Batters JAM vs SKN
- Andre Fletcher (SKN)- 267 runs in the tournament
- Sherfane Rutherford (SKN)- 193 runs in the tournament
- Brandon King (JAM)- 246 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for JAM vs SKN
- Oshane Thomas (SKN)- 8 wickets in the tournament
- Salman Irshad (JAM)- 10 wickets in the tournament
- Mohammad Amir (JAM)- 9 wickets in the tournament
JAM vs SKN Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If JAM bats first
- First Innings score prediction- JAM is expected to score 190-200 runs
- Result prediction- SKN will win the match by 6 wickets
Scenario 2- If SKN bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SKN is expected to score 180-190 runs
- Result prediction- SKN will win the match by 20-40 runs
JAM vs SKN Today Match Prediction, Match 27, Who Will Win the Match?
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots to win
We predict that St Kitts & Nevis Patriots will be winning this CPL 2023 game. Jamaica Tallawahs have lost all 5 of their last 5 games and have been quite inconsistent.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots would be fancying their chances in this game.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Jamaica Tallawahs Playing XI
Shamarh Brooks, Brandon King (c), Jermaine Blackwood, Nicholson Gordon, Fabian Allen, Imad Wasim, Amir Jangoo (wk), Raymon Reifer, Joshua James, Chris Green, Mohammad Amir
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Predicted Playing XI
Sherfane Rutherford (C), ADS Fletcher (wk), JU Goolie, Will Smeed, GF Linde, J Layne, Benny Howell, C Bosch, DC Drakes, Y Cariah, Oshane Thomas
Jamaica Tallawahs Squad
Brandon King(c), Steven Taylor, Jermaine Blackwood, Shamarh Brooks, Amir Jangoo(w), Fabian Allen, Raymon Reifer, Joshua James, Hayden Walsh, Mohammad Amir, Shamar Springer, Chris Green, Imad Wasim, Kirk McKenzie, Nicholson Gordon, Salman Irshad
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Squad
Andre Fletcher(w), Will Smeed, Jyd Goolie, Sherfane Rutherford(c), Corbin Bosch, Benny Howell, George Linde, Yannic Cariah, Dominic Drakes, Johann Layne, Oshane Thomas, Evin Lewis, Sheldon Cottrell, Ashmead Nedd, Joshua Da Silva, Izharulhaq Naveed, Kofi James
Also read: Asia Cup 2023: PAK vs SL 3 Talking Points