- Match – Leicestershire (LEI) vs Gloucestershire (GLO)
- Date- 29th August 2023
- Match Format – 50 overs
- Venue – Grace Road, Leicester
- Time – 6:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast – Partly Cloudy, 19℃
Leicestershire vs Gloucestershire Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the LEI vs GLO Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. In the 2nd Semi Finals of the ongoing English One Day Cup, Leicestershire will be crossing swords with Gloucestershire.
Leicestershire are coming on the back of a 6-wicket victory against Yorkshire at Grace Road. They would be oozing with confidence ahead of the high-voltage semi-final.
As they had finished at the top of Group A, they had directly booked a place in the semi-finals.
On the other hand, Gloucestershire played the quarter-finals and defeated Lancashire at the County Ground in Bristol.
The bowling department of Gloucestershire stepped up and delivered the goods with perfection.
Top Batters LEI vs GLO
- Soloman Budinger (LEI) – 388 runs in the tournament
- Peter Handscomb (LEI) – 352 runs in the tournament
- Ollie Price (GLO) – 553 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for LEI vs GLO
- Chris Wright (LEI) – 14 wickets in the tournament
- Josh Hull (LEI) – 14 wickets in the tournament
- Paul van Meekeren (GLO) – 17 wickets in the tournament
LEI vs GLO Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If LEI bats first
- First Innings score prediction– LEI is expected to score 270-280 runs
- Result prediction – LEI will win the match by 30-40 runs
Scenario 2- If GLO bats first
- First Innings score prediction– GLO is expected to score 250-270 runs
- Result prediction – LEI will win the match by 7 wickets
LEI vs GLO Today Match Prediction, Semi Final 2, Who Will Win the Match?
Leicestershire to win
We predict that Leicestershire will be winning this game in the ongoing English One Day Cup 2023. Having finished at the top position in the points table after the completion of the group stage, Leicestershire would be quite confident ahead of this fixture.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Leicestershire Playing XI
LJ Hill (C), NR Welch, S Steel, RK Patel, Colin Ackermann, AM Lilley, Wiaan Mulder, PSP Handscomb (wk), LPJ Kimber, HJ Swindells, and WS Davis.
Gloucestershire Playing XI
Chris Dent, Joe Phillips, Oliver Price, James Bracey (c & wk), Jack Taylor, Graeme van Buuren, Zafar Gohar, Anwar Ali, Ajeet Dale, Tom Price, Paul van Meekeren.