- Match: Melbourne Renegades (MR-W) vs Hobart Hurricanes Women (HB-W)
- Date- 19th November 2023
- Match Format- 20 overs
- Venue- Junction Oval, Sydney
- Time- 4:40 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Cloudy, 24℃
Melbourne Renegades Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the MR-W vs HB-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 46 of the Women’s Big Bash League 2023 tournament, Melbourne Renegades women will be locking horns with Hobart Hurricanes women at the Junction Oval Stadium in Sydney.
Melbourne Renegades women have had a disappointing WBBL 2023 campaign and are presently rooted right to the bottom of the points table.
Hobart Hurricanes women are in the 6th position with 4 wins in 11 games. They would be looking to outclass the Renegades at the Junction Oval in Sydney.
Top Batters MR-W vs HB-W
- Harmanpreet Kaur (MR-W)- 319 runs in the tournament
- Lizelle Lee (HB-W)- 287 runs in the tournament
- Georgia Wareham (MR-W)- 274 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for MR-W vs HB-W
- Heather Graham (HB-W)- 13 wickets in the tournament
- Molly Strano (HB-W)- 11 wickets in the tournament
- Hayley Matthews (MR-W)- 11 wickets in the tournament
MR-W vs HB-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If MR-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- MR-W is expected to score 140-160 runs
- Result prediction- MR-W will win the match by 20-30 runs
Scenario 2- If HB-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- HB-W is expected to score 110-120 runs
- Result prediction- MR-W will win the match by 7 wickets
MR-W vs HB-W Today Match Prediction, Match 46, Who Will Win the Match?
Melbourne Renegades Women to win
We predict that Melbourne Renegades Women will be winning Match 46 of the Women’s Big Bash League 2023. The likes of Harmanpreet Kaur, Hayley Matthews and Sarah Coyte will be the key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
Melbourne Renegades Women Predicted Playing XI
Erica Kershaw (WK), Josie Dooley, Tammy Beaumont, Courtney Webb, Harmanpreet Kaur, Rhiann O’Donnell, Hayley Matthews, Georgia Wareham, Sarah Coyte, Ella Hayward, Georgia Prestwidge
Hobart Hurricanes Women Predicted Playing XI
Elyse Villani (c), Lizelle Lee (wk), Tabatha Saville, Bryony Smith, Heather Graham, Nicola Carey, Ruth Johnston, Naomi Stalenberg, Molly Strano, Shabnim Ismail, Maisy Gibson
MR-W vs HB-W: Complete Squad
Hobart Hurricanes Women: Nicola Carey, Maisy Gibson, Heather Graham, Ruth Johnston, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Amy Smith, Molly Strano, Elyse Villani, Shabnim Ismail, Bryony Smith, Emma Manix-Geeves, Lizelle Lee, Naomi Stalenberg, Julia Cavanough, Tabatha Saville
Melbourne Renegades Women: Tammy Beaumont, Sarah Coyte, Josie Dooley, Jess Duffin, Ellie Falconer, Ella Hayward, Sophie Molineux, Tayla Vlaeminck, Georgia Wareham, Hayley Matthews, Harmanpreet Kaur, Georgia Prestwidge, Courtney Webb