- Match: Melbourne Stars Women (MS-W) vs Hobart Hurricanes Women (PS-W)
- Date- 17th November 2023
- Match Format- 20 overs
- Venue- Allan Border Field, Albion
- Time- 10:40 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Scattered Thunderstorms, 28℃
Melbourne Stars Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the MS-W vs HB-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 42 of the Women’s Big Bash League 2023 tournament, Melbourne Stars women will be locking horns with Hobart Hurricanes women at the Allan Border Field in Albion.
Melbourne Stars women are languishing at the bottom half of the table and need to pull up their socks. They have mustered only 6 points in the tournament thus far.
Hobart Hurricanes have been winless for the past 5 games and need to desperately turn things around.
Top Batters MS-W vs HB-W
- Meg Lanning (MS-W)- 257 runs in the tournament
- Bryony Smith (HB-W)- 28 runs in the previous game
- Annabel Sutherland (MS-W)- 24 runs in the previous game
Top Bowlers for MS-W vs HB-W
- Annabel Sutherland (MS-W)- 19 wickets in the tournament
- Sophie Day (MS-W)- 19 wickets in the tournament
- Heather Graham (HB-W)- 11 wickets in the tournament
MS-W vs HB-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If MS-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- MS-W is expected to score 140-160 runs
- Result prediction- HB-W will win the match by 7 wickets
Scenario 2- If HB-W bats firs
- First Innings score prediction- HB-W is expected to score 170-190 runs
- Result prediction- HB-W will win the match by 25-45 runs
MS-W vs HB-W Today Match Prediction, Match 42, Who Will Win the Match?
Hobart Hurricanes Women to win
We predict that Hobart Hurricanes Women will be winning Match 42 of the Women’s Big Bash League 2023. The likes of Heather Graham, Shabnim Ismail and Bryony Smith will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
Melbourne Stars Women Predicted Playing XI
Meg Lanning (c), Sophie Reid, Maia Boucher, Alice Capsey, Annabel Sutherland, Kim Garth, Nicole Faltum (wk), Sophia Dunkley, Sasha Moloney, Rhys McKenna, Milly Illingworth
Hobart Hurricanes Women Predicted Playing XI
Elyse Villani (c), Lizelle Lee (wk), Tabatha Saville, Bryony Smith, Heather Graham, Nicola Carey, Ruth Johnston, Naomi Stalenberg, Molly Strano, Shabnim Ismail, Maisy Gibson
MS-W vs HB-W: Complete Squad
Melbourne Stars Women: Sophie Day, Nicole Faltum, Tess Flintoff, Kim Garth, Olivia Henry, Milly Illingworth, Meg Lanning, Sasha Moloney, Rhys McKenna, Sophie Reid, Annabel Sutherland, Alice Capsey, Maia Bouchier, Sophia Dunkley, Jas Nevins
Hobart Hurricanes Women: Nicola Carey, Maisy Gibson, Heather Graham, Ruth Johnston, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Amy Smith, Molly Strano, Elyse Villani, Shabnim Ismail, Bryony Smith, Emma Manix-Geeves, Lizelle Lee, Naomi Stalenberg, Julia Cavanough, Tabatha Saville