- Match: North West Dragons (NWD) vs Lions (LIO)
- Date- 20 October 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue – Senwes Park, Potchefstroom
- Time- 4:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear Sky, 30℃
North West Dragons vs Lions Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the NWD vs LIO Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
North West Dragons will be locking horns with Lions in the 24th Match of the CSA Provincial One-Day Challenge 2023.
The North West Dragons have had a promising start to the tournament, securing three wins and currently holding the 4th spot on the points table.
On the other hand, the Lions have won only one match and currently occupy the 7th position on the points table.
Top Batters NWD vs LIO
- Raynard vanTonder (NWD)- 288 runs in this tournament
- Meeka Prince (NWD)- 280 runs in this tournament
- Lesego Senokwane (NWD)- 214 runs in this tournament
Top Bowlers for NWD vs LIO
- Migael Pretorius (NWD)- 6 wickets in this tournament
- Kerwin Mungroo (NWD)- 5 wickets in this tournament
- Bjorn Fortuin (LIO)- 4 wickets in this tournament
NWD vs LIO Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If NWD bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NWD is expected to score 280-300 runs
- Result prediction- NWD will win the match by 30-40 runs
Scenario 2- If LIO bats first
- First Innings score prediction- LIO is expected to score 240-250 runs
- Result prediction- NWD will win the match by 6 wickets
NWD vs LIO Today Match Prediction, Match 24th, Who Will Win the Match?
North West Dragons to win
North West will be favorites to win their match against Lions. With the likes of Raynard Van Tonder, Meekaeel Prince and Lesego Senokwane in excellent form this season.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
North West Dragons Predicted Playing XI
Wihan Lubbe (c), Senuran Muthusamy, Lesego Senokwane, Meeka eel Prince (wk), Raynard van Tonder Lesiba Ngoepe, Ruan de Swardt, Duan Jansen, Migael Pretorius, Kerwin Mungroo, Irvin Modimokoane
Lions Predicted Playing XI
Ryan Rickelton (wk), Joshua Richards, Dominic Hendricks (c), Zubayr Hamza, Mitchell Van Buuren, Wiaan Mulder, Evan Jones, Bjorn Fortuin, Malusi Siboto, Nqaba Peter, Tshepo Moreki
North West Dragons Squad
Grant Mokoena, Lesego Senokwane, Lesibe Ngoepe, Raynard van Tonder, Dwaine Pretorius, Irvin Modimokoane, Ruan de Swardt, Senuran Muthusamy, Wihan Lubbe, Meeka-eel Prince, Nicky van der Bergh, Rubin Hermann, Bamanye Xenxe, Caleb Seleka, Duan Jansen, Gideon Peters, Kerwin Mungroo, Migael Pretorius.
Temba Bavuma (captain), Cole Abrahams, Dominic Hendricks, Evan Jones, Joshua Richards, Rassie van der Dussen, Reeza Hendricks, Zubayr Hamza, Delano Potgieter, Marco van Biljon, Mitchell van Buuren, Muhammad Manack, Wiaan Mulder, Connor Esterhuizen, Ronan Hermann, Ryan Rickelton, Wandile Makwetu, Bjorn Fortuin, Codi Yusuf, Duanne Olivier, Junaid Dawood, Kagiso Rabada, Lutho Sipamla, Malusi Siboto, Nqabayomzi Peter, Sisanda Magala, Tsepo Ndwandwa, Tshepo Moreki