- Match: New Zealand (NZ) vs Bangladesh (BAN)
- Date- 13th October 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 32℃
New Zealand vs Bangladesh Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the NZ vs BAN Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 11 of the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023, New Zealand will be crossing swords with Bangladesh. The match will be played at the M.A. Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai.
New Zealand have registered 2 wins in 2 games and look extremely confident ahead of this fixture. Their first victory came against defending champions England and subsequently, they notched up a victory against Netherlands in their previous game.
Bangladesh on the other hand, succumbed to a heavy 137-run loss in their previous game against England. They now have 1 win and 1 loss in their kitty.
Top Batters NZ vs BAN
- Devon Conway (NZ)- 184 runs in the tournament
- Rachin Ravindra (NZ)- 174 runs in the tournament
- Liton Das (BAN)- 76 runs in the previous game
Top Bowlers for NZ vs BAN
- Mahedi Hasan (BAN)- 4 wickets in the previous game
- Shoriful Islam (BAN)- 3 wickets in the previous game
- Mitchell Santner (NZ)- 7 wickets in the tournament
NZ vs BAN Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If NZ bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NZ is expected to score 280-300 runs
- Result prediction- NZ will win the match by 60-80 runs
Scenario 2- If BAN bats first
- First Innings score prediction- BAN is expected to score 270-300 runs
- Result prediction- NZ will win the match by 6 wickets
NZ vs BAN Today Match Prediction, Match 11, Who Will Win the Match?
New Zealand to win
We predict that New Zealand will be winning Match 11 of the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023. The likes of Mitchell Santner, Rachin Ravindra and Devon Conway will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
A few reports suggest that Shubman Gill has travelled with the team to Delhi and is recovering well. But we might not see him playing this game versus Afghanistan.
Predicted Playing 11
New Zealand Predicted Playing XI
Devon Conway (wk), Will Young, Mark Chapman, Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Latham (wk & c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Trent Boult
Bangladesh Predicted Playing XI
Shakib Al Hasan (c), Litton Das, Tanzid Hasan Tamim, Najmul Hossain Shanto (vc), Tawhid Hridoy, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah Riyad, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Nasum Ahmed, Shak Mahedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed
New Zealand Squad
Devon Conway, Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, Tom Latham(w/c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Mitchell Santner, James Neesham
Shakib Al Hasan (c), Litton Kumer Das, Tanzid Hasan Tamim, Najmul Hossain Shanto (vc), Tawhid Hridoy, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah Riyad, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Nasum Ahmed, Shak Mahedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Shoriful Islam, Tanzim Hasan Sakib