- Match: New Zealand (NZ) vs Sri Lanka (SL)
- Date- 9th November 2023
- Match Format- 50 overs
- Venue- Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
- Time- 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Scattered Thunderstorms, 27℃
New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the NZ vs SL Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 41 of the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023, we will be witnessing an exciting clash between New Zealand and Sri Lanka.
The Kiwis are presently in the 4th position of the points table with 4 wins and 4 losses.
Sri Lanka suffered a loss against Bangladesh in the previous game of the World Cup 2023 and are out of the competition.
They are presently in the 8th position of the points table with 2 wins under their belt.
Top Batters NZ vs SL
- Rachin Ravindra (NZ)- 523 runs in the tournament
- Daryl Mitchell (NZ)- 375 runs in the tournament
- Sadeera Samarawickrama (SL)- 372 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for NZ vs SL
- Dilshan Madushanka (SL)- 21 wickets in the tournament
- Mitchell Santner (NZ)- 14 wickets in the tournament
- Matt Heny (NZ)- 11 wickets in the tournament
NZ vs SL Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If NZ bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NZ is expected to score 320-350 runs
- Result prediction- NZ will win the match by 50-70 runs
Scenario 2- If SL bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SL is expected to score 270-290 runs
- Result prediction- NZ will win the match by 8 wickets
NZ vs SL Today Match Prediction, Match 41, Who Will Win the Match?
We predict that New Zealand will be winning Match 41 of this ICC ODI World Cup 2023 game. The likes of Kane Williamson, Rachin Ravindra and Matt Henry will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
New Zealand Predicted Playing XI
Devon Conway (wk), Will Young, Mark Chapman, Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Latham (wk & c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Trent Boult
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing XI
Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis (c & wk), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Maheesh Theekshana, Dushmantha Chameera, Kasun Rajitha, Dilshan Madushanka
NZ vs SL: Complete Squad
New Zealand Squad: Devon Conway, Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, Tom Latham(w/c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Mitchell Santner, James Neesham
Sri Lanka Squad: Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis (C & Wk), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Angelo Mathews, Maheesh Theekshana, Kasun Rajitha, Dushmantha Chameera, Dilshan Madushanka, Chamika Karunaratne, Dunith Wellalage, Dushan Hemantha, Kusal Perera.