- Match: Pakistan (PAK) vs Afghanistan (AFG)
- Date – 23rd October 2023
- Match Format – 50 overs
- Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
- Time – 2:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast – Partly Cloudy, 33℃
Pakistan vs Afghanistan Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the PAK vs AFG Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
Pakistan lock horns with Afghanistan in Match 22 of the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023. The match will be played at the spin-friendly MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai and naturally, Afghanistan will have an added advantage in this game.
Apart from bringing England down on their haunches in their second-last game, the Afghans will also be bolstered by the fact that Chennai has a spin-friendly track.
Pakistan haven’t been able to find the required rhythm in this World Cup and have been subjected to losses at the hands of Australia and India.
Babar Azam and co. need to get back to winning ways if they are to dream to qualify for the semis of this marquee event in India.
Top Batters PAK vs AFG
- Mohammad Rizwan (PAK)– 294 runs in the tournament
- Abdullah Shafique (PAK)– 197 runs in the tournament
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz (AFG)– 159 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for PAK vs AFG
- Shaheen Afridi (PAK)- 9 wickets in the tournament
- Rashid Khan (AFG)– 6 wickets in the tournament
- Hassan Ali (PAK)– 7 wickets in the tournament
PAK vs AFG Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1 – If PAK bats first
- First Innings score prediction– PAK is expected to score 310-330 runs
- Result prediction– PAK will win the match by 50-70 runs
Scenario 2 – If AFG bats first
- First Innings score prediction – AFG is expected to score 240-270 runs
- Result prediction – PAK will win the match by 6 wickets
PAK vs AFG Today Match Prediction, Match 22, Who Will Win the Match?
Pakistan to win
We predict that Pakistan will be winning Match 22 of this ICC ODI World Cup 2023 game. They have an enviable 7-0 record against Afghanistan in ODIs and would be extremely confident ahead of this match.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
Pakistan Predicted Playing XI
Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf
Afghanistan Predicted Playing XI
Hashmatullah Shahidi (c), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran, Riaz Hassan, Rahmat Shah, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Ikram Alikhil, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Noor Ahmad
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul Haq, Babar Azam(C), Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali, Abdullah Shafique, Mohammad Haris(WK), Mohammad Wasim, Agha Salman, Abrar Ahmed, Zaman- Khan
Hashmatullah Shahidi (c), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran, Riaz Hassan, Rahmat Shah, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Ikram Alikhil, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Noor Ahmad, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Abdul Rahman, Naveen ul Haq