- Match: Pakistan (PAK) vs Sri Lanka (SL)
- Date- 14th September 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
- Time-3:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast: Thundershower, 28℃
Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the PAK vs SL Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. In this high-voltage Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Asia Cup 2023 game, we will be witnessing a tight battle for supremacy.
This is a virtual semi-final for both the sides and the winner of this game will be progressing to the finals of the ongoing Asia Cup 2023.
Sri Lanka are coming on the back of a close 41-run loss at the hands of India at Colombo on 12th September 2023. There were plenty of positives from that game and the Lankan Tigers would be pretty confident from their performance.
Pakistan too are coming on the back of a loss versus India. They suffered their largest defeat in terms of runs against India and they need to comeback strongly.
A win in this game would mean that the finals of Asia Cup 2023 will be taking place between India and the winning side.
Top Batters PAK vs SL
- Babar Azam (PAK)- 178 runs in the tournament
- Sadeera Samarawickrama (SL)- 167 runs in the tournament
- Kusal Mendis (SL)- 162 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for PAK vs SL
- Haris Rauf (PAK)- 9 wickets in the tournament
- Dunith Wellalage (SL)- 9 wickets in the tournament
- Shaheen Afridi (PAK)- 8 wickets in the tournament
PAK vs SL Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If PAK bats first
- First Innings score prediction- PAK is expected to score 300-320 runs
- Result prediction- PAK will win the match by 40-50 runs
Scenario 2- If SL bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SL is expected to score 280-300 runs
- Result prediction- PAK will win the match by 6 wickets
PAK vs SL Today Match Prediction, Match 11, Who Will Win the Match?
Pakistan to win
We predict that Babar Azam’s Pakistan will be winning Match 11 of the ongoing Asia Cup 2023. A win for them would book their place in the finals of this tournament.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Pakistan Playing XI
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam(C), Mohammad Rizwan(wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Agha Salman, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf
Sri Lanka Playing XI
Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis (wk), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka (c), Dunith Wellalage, Maheesh Theekshana, Lahiru Kumara, Kasun Rajitha/Matheesha Pathirana
Babar Azam (c), Abdullah Shafique, Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Salman Ali Agha, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Haris, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Faheem Ashraf, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Saud Shakeel, Tayyab Tahir (travelling reserve).
Dasun Shanaka (c), Pathum Nissanaka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Janith Perera, Kusal Mendis (vc), Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Maheesh Theekshana, Dunith Wellalage, Matheesha Pathirana, Kasun Rajitha, Dushan Hemantha, Binura Fernando, Pramod Madushan.
Also read: Asia Cup 2023: IND vs SL 3 Talking Points