- Match: Ratnagiri Jets (RJ) vs Kolhapur Tuskers (KT)
- Date- 29th June 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 26 Degrees Celsius, Thundershower
Ratnagiri Jets vs Kolhapur Tuskers Prediction Preview:
Welcome to RJ vs KT Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. The much-awaited finals of the Maharashtra Premier League (MPL) will be taking place between Ratnagiri Jets and Kolhapur Tuskers.
Ratnagiri Jets had defeated Kolhapur Tuskers in Qualifier 1 and had booked their place in the finals. On the other hand, the Kedar Jadhav led Kolhapur team had to do the hard yards before they could seal a place in the finals.
The Qualifier 1 was a rain-affected game and Ratnagiri Jets had won the game via the D/L method by 4 runs. Opener Dhiraj Phatangare had top-scored for the Jets as he scored 46 runs in 26 balls.
Top Batters for RJ vs KT (overall)
- Ankit Bawne (KT)- 362 runs at an average of 72.40
- Kedar Jadhav (KT)- 198 runs at an average of 28.29
- Dhiraj Phatangare (RJ)- 153 runs at an average of 30.60
Top Bowlers RJ vs KT (overall)
- Manoj Yadav (KT)- 11 wickets
- Vijay Pawale (RJ)- 9 wickets
- Shreyash Chavan (KT)-8 wickets
RJ vs KT Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If RJ bats first
- First Innings score prediction- RJ is expected to score 180-200 runs
- Result prediction- RJ will win the match by 20-30 runs
Scenario 2- If KT bats first
- First Innings score prediction- KT is expected to score 190-200 runs
- Result prediction- RJ will win the match by 4 wickets
RJ vs KT Today Match Prediction, Maharashtra Premier League 2023, Who Will Win the Match?
After winning the Qualifier 1, Ratnagiri Jets got a few days off before they could come out all guns blazing. Interestingly, they had beat Kolhapur Tuskers in Qualifier 1 and would be brimming with confidence.
However, Kolhapur too could fancy their chances as they had beaten the mighty Jets in Match 4 of MPL 2023.
But, we would be placing our bets on Ratnagiri Jets to win the inaugural edition of the Maharashtra Premier League.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
RJ vs KT Probable Playing 11
RJ Playing XI
Nikhil Naik (WK), Kiran Chormale, Preetam Patil, Azim Kazi (c), Tushar Srivastav, Divyang Hinganekar, Dhiraj Phatangare, Rohit Patil, Pradeep Dadhe, Nikit Dhumal, Vijay Pawal
KT Playing XI
Kedar Jadhav (c), Ankit Bawne, Naushad Shaikh, Sahil Autade (wk), Taranjit Singh, Atman Pore, Sachin Dhas, Akshay Darekar, Nihal Tusamad, Manoj Yadav, Shreyash Chavan
Azim Kazi, Vijay Pawale, Divyang Hinganekar, Ashkan Kazi, Rohit Patil, Prithviraj Shilamkar, Kiran Chormale, Dhiraj Phatangare, Preetam Patil, Krish Shahapurkar, Nikit Dhumal, Pradeep Dadhe, Kunal Thorat. Swaraj Wabale, S. Shahrukh Kadir, Yogesh Chavan, Tushar Shrivastav, Sahil Churi, Akilesh Gawale, Saurabh Shevalkar Rushikesh Sonavne, Samarth Kadam, Nikhil Naik
Kedar Jadhav, Naushad Shaikh, Kirtiraj Wadekar Manojyadav, Vidya Tiwari, Atman Pore, Akshay Darekar, Shreyash Chavan, Siddharth Mhatre, Taranjit Dhillon, Nihal Tusamad, Ravi Chaudhari, Ankit Bawane, Sachin Dnas, Nikhil Madas, Sahil Autade.