- Match: South Africa (SA) vs Australia (AUS)
- Date- 9th September 2023
- Match Format- T20I
- Venue- Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein
- Time-4:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast: Sunny, 32℃
South Africa vs Australia Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the SA vs AUS Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. South Africa will be locking horns with Australia in the 2nd ODI at Bloemfontein.
The 1st ODI between these two sides on 7th September ended up being an absolute humdinger of a game. It was a low-scoring thriller and it was dotted with several ebbs and flows.
Australia’s Marnus Labuschange, who came in as a concussion substitute for Cameron Green, played a larger-than-life knock to steer Australia home at Bloemfontein.
South African skipper Temba Bavuma too hogged the limelight after he became the 13th player in ODI cricket to “carry his bat”, after his unbeaten knock of 114 runs.
His knock was laced with 14 fours and 1 six and played with remarkable resilience.
Top Batters SA vs AUS
- Temba Bavuma (SA)- 114* runs in the 1st ODI
- Marnus Labuschange (AUS)- 80* runs in the 1st ODI
- Ashton Agar (AUS)- 48* runs in the 1st ODI
Top Bowlers for SA vs AUS
- Josh Hazlewood (AUS)- 3 wickets in the 1st ODI
- Marcus Stoinis (AUS)- 2 wickets in the 1st ODI
- Gerald Coetzee (SA)- 2 wickets in the 1st ODI
SA vs AUS Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If SA bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SA is expected to score 260-280 runs
- Result prediction- AUS will win the match by 4 wickets
Scenario 2- If AUS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 300-320 runs
- Result prediction- AUS will win the match by 20-30 runs
SA vs AUS Today Match Prediction, 2nd ODI, Who Will Win the Match?
Australia to win
We predict that Australia will be bagging the honours of this match at Bloemfontein. The Australians are in red-hot form and look like a different breed altogether in white-ball cricket.
The likes of Mitchell Marsh, Marnus Labuschange and Josh Hazlewood will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
South Africa Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Dewald Brewis, Kasigo Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Australia Playing XI
Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh (c), David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Cameron Green, Alex Carey (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa, Nathan Ellis
Temba Bavuma (c), Dewald Brevis, Gerald Coetzee, Quinton De kock, Bjorn Fortuin, Reeza Hendricks, Marco Jansen, Henrich Klaasen, Sisanda Magala, Keshav Maharaj, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Wayne Parnell, Kagiso Rabada
Mitchell Marsh (c), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Nathan Ellis, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Josh Inglis, Spencer Johnson, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Tanveer Sangha, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa