- Match: South Africa (SA) vs Australia (AUS)
- Date- 17th September 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
- Time-1:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast: Sunny, 25℃
South Africa vs Australia Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the SA vs AUS Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. The 5th and final ODI of this series between these two sides will be taking place at the Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg.
South Africa are back to winning ways and have blown away the Australians in both the previous 2 ODIs. After winning the 3rd ODI by 111 runs, the Proteas continued their rich vein of form and outshined Australia by 164 runs.
Heinrich Klaasen was in stupendous form and smashed 174 runs in just 83 balls. He bagged the player of the match award for his larger-than-life innings which made sure that the hosts bag the honours of that game.
South Africa are brimming with confidence and momentum and would be looking to pocked off the series through a win in this game.
Top Batters SA vs AUS
- Aiden Markram (SA)- 102* runs in the 3rd ODI
- Heinrich Klaasen (SA)- 174 runs in the previous ODI
- David Miller (SA)- 82* runs in the previous ODI
Top Bowlers for SA vs AUS
- Kagiso Rabada (SA)- 7 wickets in the ODI series
- Tabraiz Shamsi (SA)- 6 wickets in the ODI series
- Gerald Coetzee (SA)- 6 wickets in the ODI series
SA vs AUS Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If SA bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SA is expected to score 350-370 runs
- Result prediction- SA will win the match 80-100 runs
Scenario 2- If AUS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AUS is expected to score 270-290 runs
- Result prediction- SA will win the match by 5 wickets
SA vs AUS Today Match Prediction, 5th ODI, Who Will Win the Match?
South Africa to win
We predict that South Africa will be winning the 5th and the final ODI at the Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg. The Proteas have staged a fabulous comeback and would be keen on continuing with their momentum and good form.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
South Africa Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Marco Jansen, Kasigo Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Andile Phehlukwayo, Tabraiz Shamsi
Australia Playing XI
Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh (c), David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Cameron Green, Alex Carey (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Sean Abbott, Aaron Hardie Adam Zampa, Nathan Ellis
Temba Bavuma (c), Dewald Brevis, Gerald Coetzee, Quinton De kock, Bjorn Fortuin, Reeza Hendricks, Marco Jansen, Henrich Klaasen, Sisanda Magala, Keshav Maharaj, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Wayne Parnell, Kagiso Rabada
Mitchell Marsh (c), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Nathan Ellis, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Josh Inglis, Spencer Johnson, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Tanveer Sangha, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa