- Match: San Francisco Unicorns (SFU) vs Texas Super Kings (TSK)
- Date- 25th July 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Grand Prairie Stadium, Texas
- Time- 2:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 35 Degrees Celsius, Mostly Sunny
San Francisco Unicorns vs Texas Super Kings Prediction Preview:
Welcome to SFU vs TSK Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. In Match 14 of the ongoing Major League 2023, San Francisco Unicorns will be crossing swords with Texas Super Kings.
San Francisco Unicorns are coming on the back of a 30-run defeat at the hands of Washington Freedom. They are presently in the second-last position in the points table and would be requiring a big win in this game to solidify their position in the playoffs.
Texas Super Kings on the other hand are in the 4th position in the points table and their run-rate is a tad better than that of San Francisco Unicorns.
Top Batters for SFU vs TSK
- Dwayne Bravo (TSK)- 136 runs in the tournament
- Corey Anderson (SFU)- 176 runs in the tournament
- Matthew Wade (SFU)- 119 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers SFU vs TSK
- Mohammad Mohsin (TSK)- 8 wickets
- Haris Rauf (SFU)- 5 wickets
- Liam Plunkett (SFU)- 6 wickets
SFU vs TSK Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If SFU bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SFU is expected to score 170-180
- Result prediction- SFU will win the match by 20-25 runs
Scenario 2- If TSK bats first
- Firs Innings score prediction- TSK is expected to score 160-170 runs
- Result prediction- SFU will win the match by 5 wickets
SFU vs TSK Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
San Francisco Unicorns to win
We predict that San Francisco Unicorns will be winning this game of the Major League Cricket 2023. They have some potent players in their ranks in the form of Aaron Finch, Shadab Khan, Marcus Stoinis and Liam Plunkett.
All these players are seasoned campaigners in the T20 circuit and would be looking to register a victory in this game for San Francisco Unicorns.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
SFU vs TSK Probable Playing 11
San Francisco Unicorns Playing XI
Matthew Wade (wicketkeeper), Finn Allen, Aaron Finch (captain), Corey Anderson, Marcus Stoinis, Tajinder Dhillon, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Shadab Khan, Carmi le Roux, Haris Rauf, Liam Plunkett
Texas Super Kings Playing XI
Faf du Plessis (captain), Devon Conway (wicketkeeper), Cody Chetty, David Miller, Milind Kumar, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Daniel Sams, Mohammad Mohsin, Rusty Theron, Zia-ul-Haq
San Francisco Unicorns
Aaron Finch, David White, Mackenzie Harvey, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Corey Anderson, Marcus Stoinis, Sanjay Krishnamurthi, Shadab Khan, Tajinder Singh, Finn Allen, Matthew Wade, Brody Couch, Carmi le Roux, Haris Rauf, Liam Plunkett, Lungi Ngidi, Qais Ahmad
Texas Super Kings
Faf du Plessis (c), Sami Aslam, Dwayne Bravo, Cody Chetty, Gerald Coetzee, Devon Conway, Milind Kumar, Lahiru Milantha, David Miller, Mohammad Mohsin, Saiteja Mukkamalla, Daniel Sams, Mitchell Santner, Calvin Savage, Zia Shahzad, Cameron Stevenson, and Rusty Theron.