- Match: St Kitts & Nevis Patriots (SKN) vs St Lucia Kings (SLK)
- Date- 9th September 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad & Tobago
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 33℃
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots vs St Lucia Kings Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the SKN vs SLK Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 21 of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL), St Kitts & Nevis Patriots will be locking horns with St Lucia Kings.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots are coming on the back of a 8-wicket loss at the hands of Barbados Royals. They would be keen on bouncing back to winning ways through Match 21.
On the other hand, St Lucia Kings defeated Barbados Royals by a humongous margin in their previous game. A win by a margin of 90 runs has certainly injected a lot of confidence into them and they would be itching to back it up with a good performance in this game.
Top Batters SKN vs SLK
- Sherfane Rutherford (SKN)- 176 runs in the tournament
- Andre Fletcher (SKN)- 174 runs in the tournament
- Johnson Charles (SLK)- 169 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for SKN vs SLK
- Oshane Thomas (SKN)- 7 wickets in the tournament
- Dominic Drakes (SKN)- 7 wickets in the tournament
- Alzarri Joseph (SLK)- 7 wickets in the tournament
SKN vs SLK Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If SKN bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SKN is expected to score 190-200 runs
- Result prediction- SKN will win the match by 20-25 runs
Scenario 2- If SLK bats first
- First Innings score prediction- SLK is expected to score 170-180 runs
- Result prediction- SKN will win the match by 6 wickets
SKN vs SLK Today Match Prediction, Match 21, Who Will Win the Match?
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots to win
We predict that St Kitts & Nevis Patriots will be winning this CPL 2023 game. Now even though the Patriots haven’t won a single game in this tournament, we believe that they would be giving their 120% in this game and will be winning in against the Kings.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Playing XI
Evin Lewis, Andre Fletcher, Dewald Brevis, Ambati Rayudu, Corbin Bosch, Sherfane Rutherford, George Linde, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Dominic Drakes, Yannic Cariah
St Lucia Kings Predicted Playing XI
Johnson Charles, Faf du Plessis©, Sean Williams, Bhanuka Rajapaksa(wk), Roston Chase, Sikandar Raza, Roshon Primus, Alzarri Joseph, Peter Hatzoglou, Khary Pierre, McKenny Clarke
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Squad
Evin Lewis(c), Andre Fletcher(w), Ambati Rayudu, Sherfane Rutherford, Joshua Da Silva, George Linde, Corbin Bosch, Dominic Drakes, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Blessing Muzarabani, Yannic Cariah, Jyd Goolie, Ashmead Nedd, Izharulhaq Naveed, Johann Layne, Kofi James
St Lucia Kings Squad
Faf du Plessis(c), Johnson Charles(w), Kimani Melius, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Roston Chase, Jeavor Royal, Alzarri Joseph, Chris Sole, Khary Pierre, Roshon Primus, Matthew Forde, Leonardo Julien, Peter Hatzoglou, McKenny Clarke, Jair McAllister, Sadrack Descarte’