- Match: Sydney Thunder Women (ST-W) vs Adelaide Strikers Women (AS-W)
- Date- 22nd November 2023
- Match Format- 20 overs
- Venue- Cricket Central, Sydney Olympic Park
- Time- 9:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 23℃
Sydney Thunder Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the ST-W vs AS-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 48 of the Women’s Big Bash League 2023 tournament, Sydney Thunder women will be locking horns with Adelaide Strikers women. Sydney Thunder are presently in the 3rd position of the points table with 7 wins in 11 games.
Adelaide Strikers have been performing extremely well in the ongoing WBBL 2023 and are sitting in the 2nd position in the points table. They have won 8 wins so far.
Top Batters ST-W vs AS-W
- Chamari Athapaththu (ST-W)- 451 runs in the tournament
- Katie Mack (AS-W)- 401 runs in the tournament
- Tahlia Wilson (ST-W)- 260 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for ST-W vs AS-W
- Hannah Darlington (ST-W)- 17 wickets in the tournament
- Amanda-Jade Wellington (AS-W)- 16 wickets in the tournament
- Megan Schutt (AS-W)- 16 wickets in the tournament
ST-W vs AS-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If ST-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- ST-W is expected to score 150-170 runs
- Result prediction- AS-W will win the match by 7 wickets
Scenario 2- If AS-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- AS-W is expected to score 170-190 runs
- Result prediction- AS-W will win the match by 30-40 runs
ST-W vs AS-W Today Match Prediction, Match 48, Who Will Win the Match?
Adelaide Strikers Women to win
We predict that Adelaide Strikers Women will be winning Match 48 of the Women’s Big Bash League 2023. They look extremely balanced and would be hoping to further consolidate their position in the tournament.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates for now. We will update if there are any.
Predicted Playing 11
Sydney Thunder Women Predicted Playing XI
Tahlia Wilson (w/k), Heather Knight (c), Phoebe Litchfield, Saskia Horley, Chamari Atapattu, Marizanne Kapp, Sammy Jo-Johnson, Lauren Bell, Sam Bates, Lauren Smith, Ebony Hoskin
Adelaide Strikers Women Predicted Playing XI
Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Tahlia McGrath (c), Bridget Patterson (wk), Danielle Gibson, Georgia Adams, Annie O Neil, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Jemma Barsby, Megan Schutt, Anesu Mushangwe
ST-W vs AS-W: Complete Squad
Sydney Thunder Women: Hannah Darlington, Ebony Hoskin, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Anika Learoyd, Phoebe Litchfield, Claire Moore, Olivia Porter, Lauren Smith, Marizanne Kapp, Heather Knight, Lauren Bell, Tahlia Wilson, Saskia Horley, Paris Bowdler, Chamari Athapaththu
Adelaide Strikers Women: Laura Wolvaardt, Katie Mack, Bridget Patterson, Georgia Adams(c), Tahlia McGrath, Annie O Neil, Darcie Brown, Megan Schutt, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Jemma Barsby, Anesu Mushangwe, Danielle Gibson, Courtney Neale, Madeline Penna, Ella Wilson