- Match: Tasmania (TAS) vs Victoria (VCT)
- Date- 11 November 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Tasmania Cricket Association Ground, Australia
- Time- 5:35 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear Sky, 20℃
Tasmania vs Victoria Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the TAS vs VCT Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
Tasmania will be locking horns with Victoria on Match 14th of the Marsh One Day Cup 2023.
Tasmania has experienced an inconsistent start to the cup, winning 2 and losing 2 out of the 4 games played. They aim to build on their recent success and secure more victories in the upcoming matches.
Victoria, on the other hand, has made a fantastic start to the one-day cup, winning 3 out of the 4 games played. Emerging as a formidable team, they are quickly becoming the team to beat and will strive to maintain this impressive form in the tournament.
Top Batters TAS vs VCT
- Caleb Jewell (TAS)- 240 runs in this Tournament
- Jordan Silk (TAS)- 232 runs this Tournament
- Beau Webster (TAS)- 200 runs in this Tournament
Top Bowlers for TAS vs VCT
- Will Sutherland (VCT) – 8 wickets in this Tournament
- Sam Elliott (VCT)- 6 wickets in this Tournament
- Billy Stanlake (TAS)- 6 wickets in this Tournament
TAS vs VCT Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If TAS bats first
- First Innings score prediction- TAS is expected to score 260-280 runs
- Result prediction- VCT will win the match by 5 wickets
Scenario 2- If VCT bats first
- First Innings score prediction- VCT is expected to score 300-320 runs
- Result prediction- VCT will win the match by 40-60 runs
TAS vs VCT Today Match Prediction, Match 14th, Who Will Win the Match?
Victoria to win
We predict that Victoria will be winning this Marsh One Day Cup game. The likes of Mathew Short, Will Sutherland and Todd Murphy will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Tasmania Predicted Playing XI
Jake Weatherald, Caleb Jewell, Charlie Wakim (w), Jordan Silk(c), Macalister Wright, Beau Webster, Mitchell Owen, Tom Rogers, Patrick Dooley, Nathan Ellis, Billy Stanlake
Victoria Predicted Playing XI
Matthew Short, Thomas Rogers, Marcus Harris, Peter Handscomb(c), Sam Harper(w), Jonathan Merlo, Will Sutherland, Samuel Elliott, Fergus O Neill, Todd Murphy, Scott Boland
Caleb Jewell, Charlie Wakim, Jake Weatherland, Jordan Silk, Mac Wright, Nicholas Davis, Tim Ward, Beau Webster, Bradley Hope, Jarrod Freeman, Mitchell Owen, Nivethan Radhakrishnan, Jake Doran (wk), Time Paine (wk), Billy Stanlake, Gabe Bell, Iain Carlisle, Nathan Ellis, Riley Meredith, Jarrod Freeman
Ashley Chandrasinghe, Campbell Kellaway, Dylan Brasher, Marcus Harris, Nic Maddinson, Travis Dean, Will Pucovski, Fergus O’Neill, Will Sutherland, Liam Blackford (wk), Peter Handscomb, Sam Harper, Cameron McClure, Matthew Fotia, Mitch Perry, Peter Siddle, Scott Boland, Tom Rogers, Todd Murphy, Wil Parker