- Match: Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR) vs Guyana Amazon Warriors (GUY)
- Date- 6th September 2023
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain
- Time- 4:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Showers, 33℃
Trinbago Knight Riders vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Today Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the TKR vs GUY Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
In Match 19 of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL), Trinbago Knight Riders will be crossing swords with Guyana Amazon Warriors.
The Knight Riders are in rollicking form as they have won their last 3 matches. Led by Kieron Pollard, Trinbago Knight Riders look like a dominant juggernaut.
Guyana Amazon Warriors too have been playing well in the ongoing CPL 2023. They are presently in the 2nd position in the points table with 7 points in their kitty.
Both the teams would be looking to win this game and further solidify their position in the points table.
Top Batters TKR vs GUY
- Kieron Pollard (TKR)- 150 runs in the tournament
- Martin Guptill (TKR)- 140 runs in the tournament
- Keemo Paul (GUY)- 122 runs in the tournament
Top Bowlers for TKR vs GUY
- Andre Russell (TKR)- 8 wickets in the tournament
- Gudakesh Motie (GUY)- 7 wickets in the tournament
- Sunil Narine (TKR)- 6 wickets in the tournament
TKR vs GUY Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If TKR bats first
- First Innings score prediction- TKR is expected to score 170-180 runs
- Result prediction- TKR will win the match by 10-15 runs
Scenario 2- If GUY bats first
- First Innings score prediction- GUY is expected to score 150-160 runs
- Result prediction- TKR will win the match by 8 wickets
TKR vs GUY Today Match Prediction, Match 19, Who Will Win the Match?
Trinbago Knight Riders to win
We predict that Trinbago Knight Riders will be winning this CPL 2023 game. The likes of Martin Guptill, Kieron Pollard, Sunil Narine and Nicholas Pooran will be the players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Trinbago Knight Riders Playing XI
Martin Guptill, Chadwick Walton, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Dwayne Bravo, Mark Deyal, Noor Ahmad, Jayden Seales, Akeal Hosein
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing XI
Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Shai Hope, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Azam Khan, Matthew Nandu, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Kevin Sinclair, Imran Tahir
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad
Martin Guptill, Rilee Rossouw, Nicholas Pooran(w), Kieron Pollard(c), Andre Russell, Dwayne Bravo, Sunil Narine, Akeal Hosein, Noor Ahmad, Matheesha Pathirana, Jayden Seales, Waqar Salamkheil, Mark Deyal, Chadwick Walton, Terrance Hinds, Kadeem Alleyne, Jaden Carmichael
Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad
Saim Ayub, Hazratullah Zazai, Shai Hope, Azam Khan(w), Shimron Hetmyer, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Dwaine Pretorius, Gudakesh Motie, Imran Tahir(c), Junior Sinclair, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Odean Smith, Ronsford Beaton, Kelvon Anderson, Kevin Sinclair, Matthew Nandu