- Match: UAE Women (UAE-W) vs Namibia Women (NAM-W)
- Date- 29th September 2023
- Match Format- 20 overs
- Venue- Dubai International Stadium, Dubai
- Time- 11:30 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Sunny, 37℃
UAE Women vs Namibia Women Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the UAE-W vs NAM-W Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
UAE women will be locking horns with Namibia women in the 3rd T20I at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. The match is scheduled to begin from 11:30 AM (IST).
After winning the first T20I against Namibia women, UAE women succumbed to a heavy loss at the hands of the visitors in the 2nd T20I.
Namibia women defeated UAE women by 9 wickets in the 2nd T20I and are right back into the scheme of things in this T20I series.
The series presently is level at 1-1 as both the two teams have won 1 game each.
Top Batters UAE-W vs NAM-W
- Yasmeen Khan (NAM-W)- 62 runs in the 2nd T20I
- Kavisha Egodage (UAE-W)- 35 runs in the 2nd T20I
- Theertha Satish (UAE-W)- 54 runs in the 1st T20I
Top Bowlers for UAE-W vs NAM-W
- Suraksha Kotte (UAE-W)- 23 wickets in T20Is
- Vaishnave Mahesh (UAE-W)- 59 wickets in T20Is
- Didi Foerster (NAM-W)- 2 wickets in the 2nd T20I
UAE-W vs NAM-W Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If UAE-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- UAE-W is expected to score 120-140 runs
- Result prediction- UAE-W will win the match by 20-40 runs
Scenario 2- If NAM-W bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NAM-W is expected to score 130-150 runs
- Result prediction- UAE-W will win the match by 6 wickets
UAE-W vs NAM-W Today Match Prediction, 3rd T20I, Who Will Win the Match?
UAE women to win
We predict that UAE women will be staging a comeback in this series and will be taking the equation to 2-1. The likes of Esha Rohit, Khushi Sharma and Suraksha Kotte are expected to play well in this game.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
UAE women Playing XI
Esha Rohit Oza, Theertha Satish (wk), Kavisha Egodage, Chaya Mughal (c), Khushi Sharma, Rinitha Rajith, Siya Gokhale, Avanee Patil, Vaishnave Mahesh, Indhuja Nandakumar, Suraksha Kotte
Namibia women Predicted Playing XI
Sune Wittmann, Merczerly Gorases (wk), Adri van der Merwe, Yasmeen Khan, Kayleen Green, Jurriene Diergaardt, Dietlind Foerster, Wilka Mwatile, Irene van Zyl (c), Victoria Hamunyela, Mekelaye Mwatile
UAE women Squad
Esha Oza (c), Avanee Patil, Khushi Sharma, Lavanya Keny, Rinitha Rajith, Siya Gokhale, Chaya Mughal, Kavisha Egodage, Samaira Dharnidharka, Judit Peter (wk), Sanchin Singh (wk), Theertha Satish (wk), Al Maseera, Indhuja Nandakumar, Rishitha Rajith, Suraksha Kotte, Vaishnave Mahesh
Namibia women Squad
Irene van Zyl (c), Adri van der Merwe, Bianca Manuel, Edelle Van Zyl, Jurriene Diergaardt, Mekelaye Mwatile, Saima Tuhadeleni, Yasmeen Khan, Dietlind Foerster, Kayleen Green, Sune Wittmann, Wilka Mwatile, Merczerly Gorases (wk), Naomi Benjamin, Sylvia Shihepo, Victoria Hamunyela.