- Match: Victoria (VCT) vs New South Wales (NSW)
- Date- 29th September 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Junction Oval, Melbourne
- Time- 5:35 AM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear Sky, 15℃
Victoria vs New South Wales Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the VCT vs NSW Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
Victoria will be locking horns with New South Wales in Match 6th of the Marsh One Day Cup 2023.
Victoria made an impressive start to the tournament by winning their opening match against Tasmania, securing the 3rd position on the points table.
Meanwhile, New South Wales clinched a 6-wicket victory against Tasmania in their last game and currently occupy the 2nd spot on the points table.
Top Batters VCT vs NSW
- Jack Edwards (NSW)- 92 runs in this Tournament
- Daniel Hughes (NSW)- 58 runs this Tournament
- P Handscomb (VCT)- 51 runs in this Tournament
Top Bowlers for VCT vs NSW
- Jack Edwards (NSW)- 2 wickets in this Tournament
- Jackson Bird (NSW)- 2 wickets in this Tournament
- Scott Boland (VCT)- 2 wickets in this Tournament
VCT vs NSW Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If VCT bats first
- First Innings score prediction- VCT is expected to score 260-270 runs
- Result prediction- NSW will win the match by 6 Wickets
Scenario 2- If NSW bats first
- First Innings score prediction- BSW is expected to score 310-330 runs
- Result prediction- NSW will win the match by 40-50 Runs
VCT vs NSW Today Match Prediction, Match 6th, Who Will Win the Match?
New South Wales to win
We predict that New South Wales will be winning this Marsh One Day Cup game. The likes of Daniel Hughes, Jack Edwards and Mosies Henriques will be key players to watch out for.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Victoria Predicted Playing XI
Thomas Rogers, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Peter Handscomb (c & wk), Campbell Kellaway, Jonathan Merlo, Will Sutherland, Samuel Elliott, Fergus O Neill, Todd Murphy, Scott Boland
New South Wales Predicted Playing XI
Daniel Hughes, Jack Edwards, Kurtis Patterson, Moises Henriques (c), Oliver Davies, Matthew Gilkes (wk), Jason Sangha, Hayden Kerr, Chris Green, Chris Tremain, Jackson Bird
Ashley Chandrasinghe, Campbell Kellaway, Dylan Brasher, Marcus Harris, Nic Maddinson, Travis Dean, Will Pucovski, Fergus O’Neill, Will Sutherland, Liam Blackford (wk), Peter Handscomb, Sam Harper, Cameron McClure, Matthew Fotia, Mitch Perry, Peter Siddle, Scott Boland, Tom Rogers, Todd Murphy, Wil Parker.
New South Wales Squad
Blake Nikitaras, Daniel Hughes, Jack Edwards, Jason Sangha, Kurtis Patterson, Oliver Davis, Ryan Hackney, Blake Macdonald, Hayden Kerr, Joel Davis, Moises Henriques, William Salzmann, Baxter Holt (wk), Matthew Gilkes, Ben Dwarshuis, Chris Green, Hunar Verma, Jack Nisbet, Jackson Bird, Lachlan Shaw, Ryan Hadley, Ross Pawson