- Match: Western Province (WEP) vs North West Dragons (NWD)
- Date- 28 October 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue – Newlands Cricket Ground, Cape Town
- Time- 4:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Partly Cloudy, 18℃
Western Province vs North West Dragons Match Prediction Preview:
Welcome to the WEP vs NWD Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts.
Western Province will be locking horns with North West Dragons in the Final Match of the CSA Provincial One-Day Challenge 2023.
The unbeaten table-toppers have a strong advantage heading into the Final, with confidence and impressive statistics on their side. Their in-form bowling attack is an added asset.
North West, after a challenging start with two consecutive losses, made a remarkable comeback to reach the Final. Winning 4 out of their 5 ODIs since then is a testament to their resilience. Key wicket-taking bowlers like Kerwin Mungroo and Miguel Pretorius are essential to their lineup.
The Final promises to be a thrilling contest with both teams aiming for victory.
Top Batters WEP vs NWD
- Raynard vanTonder (NWD)- 368 runs in this tournament
- Tony de Zorzi (WEP)- 308 runs in this tournament
- Meeka Prince (NWD)- 306 runs in this tournament
Top Bowlers for WEP vs NWD
- Nandre Burger (WEP)- 13 wickets in this tournament
- Beuran Hendricks (WEP)- 10 wickets in this tournament
- Mihlali Mpongwana (WEP)- 9 wickets in this tournament
WEP vs NWD Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If WEP bats first
- First Innings score prediction- WEP is expected to score 260-280 runs
- Result prediction- NWD will win the match by 6 Wickets
Scenario 2- If NWD bats first
- First Innings score prediction- NWD is expected to score 310-340 runs
- Result prediction- NWD will win the match by 50- 70 Runs
WEP vs NWD Today Match Prediction, Final Match, Who Will Win the Match?
North West Dragons to win
North West will be favorites to win their match against Lions. With the likes of Raynard Van Tonder, Meekaeel Prince and Lesego Senokwane in excellent form this season.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury news as of now. We will update if there are any updates.
Probable Playing 11
Western Province Predicted Playing XI
Jonathan Bird, Tony de Zorzi, David Bedingham, Valentine Kitime, Kyle Verreynne (c & wk), Mihlali Mpongwana, George Linde, Abdullah Bayoumy, Beuran Hendricks, Dane Paterson, Nandre Burger
North West Dragons Predicted Playing XI
Lesego Senokwane, Meeka eel Prince (wk), Raynard van Tonder, Wihan Lubbe (c), Senuran Muthusamy, Lesiba Ngoepe, Ruan de Swardt, Migael Pretorius, Duan Jansen, Caleb Seleka, Kerwin Mungroo
Western Province Squad
Kyle Verreynne (captain), Edward Moore, Jonathan Bird, Valentine Kitime, Yaseen Vallie, George Linde, Juan James, Kyle Simmonds, Mihlali Mpongwana, Onke Nyaku, Tony de Zorzi, Wayne Parnell, Daniel Smith, David Bedingham, Beuran Hendricks, Dane Paterson, Mthiwekhaya Nabe, Nandre Burger.
North West Dragons Squad
Mokoena, Lesego Senokwane, Lesibe Ngoepe, Raynard van Tonder, Dwaine Pretorius, Irvin Modimokoane, Ruan de Swardt, Senuran Muthusamy, Wihan Lubbe, Meeka-eel Prince, Nicky van der Bergh, Rubin Hermann, Bamanye Xenxe, Caleb Seleka, Duan Jansen, Gideon Peters, Kerwin Mungroo, Migael Pretorius