- Match: West Indies (WI) vs India (IND)
- Date- 29th July 2023
- Match Format- ODI
- Venue- Kensington Oval, Barbados
- Time- 7:00 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- 30 Degrees Celsius, Showers
West Indies vs India Prediction Preview:
Welcome to WI vs IND Today Prediction curated by Kheltalk cricket experts. After winning the 1st ODI comfortably, India will be aiming to register a win in the 2nd ODI and seal off the series.
The Indians made a lot of changes to their batting order as they were chasing a paltry target of 115. Virat Kohli didn’t get to bat and Rohit Sharma had come in at number 7.
For West Indies, the problems in this format keep surmounting. They will be keen on putting up a better display in front of a tough side in the form of India.
The last ODI had a spinning track and since the game will be taking place at the same venue, we can expect spinners to dominate once again.
Top Batters for WI vs IND
- Virat Kohli (IND)- 12898 runs in ODIs
- Rohit Sharma (IND)- 9837 runs in ODIs
- Shai Hope (WI)- scored 4872 runs in ODIs
Top Bowlers WI vs IND
- Kuldeep Yadav (IND)- 4 wickets in the previous game
- Gudakesh Motie (WI)- 2 wickets in the previous game
- Ravindra Jadeja (IND)- 3 wickets in the previous game
WI vs IND Today Match Prediction Scenarios
Scenario 1- If WI bats first
- First Innings score prediction- WI is expected to score 200-210 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 6 wickets
Scenario 2- If IND bats first
- Firs Innings score prediction- IND is expected to score 270-280 runs
- Result prediction- IND will win the match by 70-80 runs
WI vs IND Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win the Match?
India to win
India seem to be getting their combinations right in this format. They are going in with 2 spinners and 3 pacers and they are focussing on their lower-order batting.
We predict that India will be winning this ODI as well in front of a weak West Indian outfit. For the hosts to pull off a miracle, they need to play much above their weight.
Team Update/Players Availability/Injury News
There are no injury updates at the moment. We will update it if there are any.
WI vs IND Probable Playing 11
West Indies Playing XI
Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Shai Hope (C), Shimron Hetmyer, Keacy Carty, Alick Athanaze, Rovman Powell, Dominic Drakes, Jayden Seales, Gudakesh Motie, Yannic Cariah.
India Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (C), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Siraj, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Umran Malik
Shai Hope(w/c), Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer, Alick Athanaze, Rovman Powell, Keacy Carty, Romario Shepherd, Gudakesh Motie, Alzarri Joseph, Oshane Thomas, Jayden Seales, Kevin Sinclair, Dominic Drakes, Yannic Cariah
Rohit Sharma(c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson(w), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Umran Malik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Jaydev Unadkat, Mukesh Kumar, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad