AUS vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction | 2nd ODI | Australia vs India | 29th Nov 2020
The Men in Blue didn’t get an expected start to their first ODI series post-pandemic. They lost the 1st ODI against Australia by a big margin of 66 runs. Neither their bowlers nor batsmen performed well in their respective departments. Virat Kohli, Mayank Agarwal, and Shreyas Iyer poorly failed to perform with the bat. Meanwhile, in bowling, only Mohammed Shami impressed everyone. There are several voids in Team India and they will have to recover quickly in order to perform well in 2nd game of the three-match ODI series.
The hosts performed significantly well in the 1st ODI. Their batsman performed at their best whereas bowlers also did a commendable job while defending a mammoth target of 374 runs. Only Mitchell Starc gave away more than expected runs in his spell. He looked a bit patchy and he is expected to mark a strong comeback. Let’s go through our Dream11 Team Prediction for the 1st ODI between India and Australia.
Date & Time: 29th November 2020, 9:10 AM IST
Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
The conditions at SCG is pace-friendly but with time, it gets easier to bat on. The initial few overs will decide the fate of the game.
Average 1st inns score at this venue- 258
Highest team score at this venue- 408
Lowest team score at this venue- 63
Matches won by the team batting first- 89
Matches won by the team batting second- 62
Number of matches played and won by Australia at this venue- 133 & 88
Number of matches played and won by India at this venue- 21 & 5
Head to Head
Total ODIs- 146
Australia won- 79
India won- 52
Recent Form (Last 5 Matches)-
India won- 2
Australia – Aaron Finch, Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Sams, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
India– Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Mayank Agarwal, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd. Shami, Navdeep Saini, Shardul Thakur, Sanju Samson.
AUS vs IND Dream11 Team News:
- Shikhar Dhawan’s purple patch with the bat continues. He scored a brilliant fifty in 1st ODI. And, he will be expected to come up with more effort in the next encounter.
- Shikhar Dhawan will be partnered by Mayank Agarwal as an opening pair from Team India,
- Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, and KL Rahul failed to perform well in the previous game. But they will have to give much-needed stability to the middle-order of the team.
- Hardik Pandya smacked 90 runs in the 1st ODI and showed that he is going to be a nightmare for Aussie bowlers in the upcoming games.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami will lead the bowling attack. And, Deepak Chahar might replace Navdeep Saini in the next game.
- Yuzvendra Chahalbowl his most expensive ODI spell in the previous game. But, Virat Kohli will most likely come forward with an impressive comeback.
- Australia has all its bases covered in the side.
- Aaron Finch and David Warner will open the innings for hosts.
- Steve Smith scored a record century in the series opener. And, the management will expect to replicate the same performance in the 2nd ODI.
- Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazelwood, and Pat Cummins will form the pace attack of the team.
- Adam Zampa is in convincing form as he took a 4-wicket haul in the previous game.
India vs Australia: “India Is Fielding Like Pakistan,”- Fans Troll Team India For Poor Fielding, Australia Post Mammoth Total Of 374 Runs
AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Line-Ups:
AUS Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Alex Carey
Batsmen: David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne
All-rounders: Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell
Bowlers: Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
IND Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: KL Rahul
Batsmen: Mayank Agarwal, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja
Bowlers: Navdeep Saini/Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
Captain Pick for AUS vs IND Dream11 Team
Option 1: Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli looked in form and got off to a good start. But, he failed to convert it into a big score. However, the Indian skipper always likes to perform well against the Australian side. And, he should not be ignored in the next game.
Option 2: KL Rahul
KL Rahul failed to open his account in the ODI series well. But, he has hogged the spotlight with his batting in the ongoing year. He will most probably come out with flying colors in the upcoming game.
Option 1: Steve Smith
Steve Smith’s form will be a warning for Indian bowlers. He smacked a 62 ball century in 1st ODI. And, he will leave no stone unturned in repeating the same performance in the next affair.
Option 2: David Warner
David Warner looked dejected after getting dismissed in the 1st ODI of the three-match series. But, he looked well in the form with the bat. He amassed 69 runs in the previous game and cannot be ignored while picking the Dream11 Fantasy team.
Top five Picks For AUS vs IND Dream11 Team:
Aaron Finch- 126 innings– 5097 runs – 41.4 average
Virat Kohli- 240 innings– 11869 runs – 59.3 average
Steve Smith- 111 innings– 4267 runs – 43.1 average
Josh Hazelwood – 52 matches – 85 wickets – 4.71 economy rate
KL Rahul – 32 innings – 1251 runs – 46.3 average
You can check out our Latest Dream11 Match Predictions for all the matches.
Best AUS vs IND Dream11 Fantasy Team Combinations:
Head To Head
AUS vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction: Who will win the match
Australia has a golden opportunity to take an inaccessible lead in the ongoing ODI series. But, Virat Kohli & Co. will leave no stone unturned in getting back onto the winning track. Our experts have picked that Team India will outclass in the next game.